• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holsters

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This company is out of business per the website.

Yeah, I went there a while back and saw that. I ended up going to his facebook page to see what was up and he mentioned he was going through a divorce or something but all the orders would be filled as fast as they could. It kinda sucks, the owner handled most of the business and was huge into making sure you were happy with what you got. He was one of those that you could just call up directly if you had an issue with one of his products and he'd make sure you got taken care of. Not too many businesses out there like that anymore.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I went there a while back and saw that. I ended up going to his facebook page to see what was up and he mentioned he was going through a divorce or something but all the orders would be filled as fast as they could. It kinda sucks, the owner handled most of the business and was huge into making sure you were happy with what you got. He was one of those that you could just call up directly if you had an issue with one of his products and he'd make sure you got taken care of. Not too many businesses out there like that anymore.

He will pop back up somewhere sounds like he just needs to work out some crap. Wish I had ordered one was leaning towards doing so.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had crossbreed holsters and they weren't too bad. But then I tried a "Sticky Holster" Best Concealed Carry Holster| IWB | Sticky Holsters

By far the best Holster I have ever used. I carry my Ruger sr9 in it and never had a problem. They can be worn with anything including sweats and shorts.