• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hogan in deep shit?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all back how many years ago. You clearly hear him on that youtube podcast interview where he clearly understands the terms when it ends with an R or ends with an A. You can hear his ghetto and ebonic pronunciation of words. He knows the difference, apparently WWE does not.

But like I said before, they always seemed pressured to bring him back and will just find any way possible to cut ties with the old timers that are not providing them any more income.

The comments are from his sex tape not any interviews or podcasts, those had no bearing on the current situation. I disagree with your pressure statements. The ONLY reason Vince brings anybody back is to make money. With the network, Hogan made the WWE money. He was a judge on Tough Enough which is airing now and WWE wouldn't do that if they wanted to get rid of him. If that was true all they had to do was not use him. It's not like he was an active wrestler, he was on a legends contract. An ambassador for the company if you will.

In today's environment when comments like he made on the sex tape become public everyone has to distance themselves from the 'offender' immediately and wait for the chips to fall. It's not like WWE wanted to get rid of Hogan, they had no choice!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame black people, if they didn't think the word "{racist word}" was offensive this would be a non-issue.

It's really Bubba the love Sponge's fault! He should've never taped Hulk having sex with is wife...or at least erased it ASAP.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan has no one to blame but Brooke, she's the one who's going around slutting up her daddy's name. Don't get me wrong, the Hulkster has come completely unhinged over the past few years, but it's mostly to do with Brooke who has completely destroyed her father's name.

BTW, not saying that what Hogan said was okay, but I would be pissed too if I had a daughter like Brooke.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually come to think of it, Hulk's whole family is messed up, they just might be worse than the Kardashians/Jenners.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
Wait a second, didn't the Hulkster do a sex tape a while back? Why is he so pissed at Brooke? For banging a black guy? Maybe he is a hardcore racist after all (it's the only way to explain his hypocrisy on this).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks, the greatest American hero since George Washington has gone down in smoke.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WQ20OmDnTKu3eX9JwGtC_Ultimate-Warrior-Ropes-Quick.gif

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hulk is probably jelous of the black guy who gets to bang his daughter. Their relationship was always super creepy to me.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hulk is probably jelous of the black guy who gets to bang his daughter. Their relationship was always super creepy to me.
Wouldn't surprise me, the times he would run suntan lotion on Brooke's ass on their reality show was just wrong.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to Hogan's relationship with the WWE, people need to remember that he testified against McMahon in the steroid prosecution years back.

From everything that I read, McMahon is a firm believer in keeping people close, particularly when they can earn money for the business, but extracting revenge sometimes many years later.

In this instance, Hogan screwed McMahon back in the day, left for some years, came back when he still was marketable. McMahon bid his time until Hogan was no longer a viable money making entity, Hogan screwed up, and BAM, McMahon gets f-u by taking him off of everything and publicly shaming him.

The lesson here is don't cross McMahon if you are in the industry. He will always have the last laugh.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
Wait a second, didn't the Hulkster do a sex tape a while back? Why is he so pissed at Brooke? For banging a black guy? Maybe he is a hardcore racist after all (it's the only way to explain his hypocrisy on this).
all this seems to be from the stuff that happened in 2012. Somehow we are supposed to believe with WWE's handle on social media, that this is the first they are hearing of these issues.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't surprise me, the times he would run suntan lotion on Brooke's ass on their reality show was just wrong.
Didn't he get a girlfriend that looked just like Brooke?
brooke-hogan.jpg

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan has no one to blame but Brooke, she's the one who's going around slutting up her daddy's name. Don't get me wrong, the Hulkster has come completely unhinged over the past few years, but it's mostly to do with Brooke who has completely destroyed her father's name.

BTW, not saying that what Hogan said was okay, but I would be pissed too if I had a daughter like Brooke.

So, you'd go on a racist tirade if your daughter fucked/dated a black guy?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you'd go on a racist tirade if your daughter fucked/dated a black guy?
I was just trying to rationalize why Hogan did it. I now understand it was racism. Been a fan since I was a kid, this just isn't an easy pill to swallow.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just trying to rationalize why Hogan did it. I now understand it was racism. Been a fan since I was a kid, this just isn't an easy pill to swallow.

I watched as a kid too. After reading what he said....Hogan admits he's a racist. It will be very interesting to read or hear the whole rant.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to Hogan's relationship with the WWE, people need to remember that he testified against McMahon in the steroid prosecution years back.

From everything that I read, McMahon is a firm believer in keeping people close, particularly when they can earn money for the business, but extracting revenge sometimes many years later.

In this instance, Hogan screwed McMahon back in the day, left for some years, came back when he still was marketable. McMahon bid his time until Hogan was no longer a viable money making entity, Hogan screwed up, and BAM, McMahon gets f-u by taking him off of everything and publicly shaming him.

The lesson here is don't cross McMahon if you are in the industry. He will always have the last laugh.

Only problem with your senerio is that Hogan had a few returns before this last one and Vince fired him/released him two or three times alrdeady before this , not counting his first big run in the 80's/90's.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with your senerio is that Hogan had a few returns before this last one and Vince fired him/released him two or three times alrdeady before this , not counting his first big run in the 80's/90's.

I'm not going by a theory that I came up with. I am going by the many shoot interviews with former wrestlers and other industry personal.

Hogan came back several times and McMahon was fine with it as long as it was for the good of/profitable for the WWE. Now with Hogan damaging himself with his own actions, McMahon has the perfect excuse to slap him in the face by renouncing any association with him. McMahon gets the money to this point and then gets the last laugh.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm not a pro wrestling fan or Hogan fan, but I just had to read this thread. The word creepy has occurred a number of times and justifiably so. Had no idea Hogan's situation was so eff'd up. So I would guess that the next big deal for the WWE would be to make Caitlyn Jenner a diva? :D