• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

High End Bust and Sleeper Trust

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB
Baker Mayfield... Nope, not with a Matt Ryan-ish ADP. Big mistake.

Nick Foles... Yup, OC stability, good surrounding cast. Offense will move the ball.

RB
Aaron Jones... Nope, I'm jumping off this train I was eager to ride this summer. Just a gut thing...and a brutal Sept/Oct.

Matt Breida... Yup, starting to think Coleman needs to buck up. And Darwin is on a lot of boards.

WR
Brandin Cooks... Nope, I just don't see the top 12 busting. Just a more consistent DJax.

Tre'Quan Smith... Yup, I expect of a doubling of last year's 44 targets. Does that mean his five TD double up too? Up to Drew...

TE
Zach Ertz... Nope, a 3rd/4th round price for four, maybe five games worth talking about last year? And a noticeable target decline in the second half, which will continue with a healthy Alshon, and added DJax and JAWs.

Will Dissly... Yup, top five TE coming up. Jimmy Graham's TDs are found once again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB
Baker Mayfield... Nope, not with a Matt Ryan-ish ADP. Big mistake.

Nick Foles... Yup, OC stability, good surrounding cast. Offense will move the ball.

RB
Aaron Jones... Nope, I'm jumping off this train I was eager to ride this summer. Just a gut thing...and a brutal Sept/Oct.

Matt Breida... Yup, starting to think Coleman needs to buck up. And Darwin is on a lot of boards.

WR
Brandin Cooks... Nope, I just don't see the top 12 busting. Just a more consistent DJax.

Tre'Quan Smith... Yup, I expect of a doubling of last year's 44 targets. Does that mean his five TD double up too? Up to Drew...

TE
Zach Ertz... Nope, a 3rd/4th round price for four, maybe five games worth talking about last year? And a noticeable target decline in the second half, which will continue with a healthy Alshon, and added DJax and JAWs.

Will Dissly... Yup, top five TE coming up. Jimmy Graham's TDs are found once again.

Mayfield APD is too high

Nick Foles....I don't see it

Aaron Jones...I was off that train, but warming up to being on that train, injuries are the one thing that make me nervous

Breida If he's stays cheap, a good flyer

Cook..will continue to be solid

Smith...IDK I think not

Ertz... well likely have a fall off, but he'll remain one of the better TEs

Dissy....I sure hope your right

Just in case you want a second opinion.:nod:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A possible sleeper.

M. Gallup.
In preseason Dak looked to him in the redzone.
Had a few big plays (even though a couple were called back on penalty)
granted all this is a very small sample

In practice Dak hits Gallup with the long ball a lot.

While everyone has Cooper on the radar, I can see Gallup having the big plays by Dallas. (kinda like Alvin harper)

I mean if he was on everyone's radar I guess it wouldnt be called a sleeper.

Just dont be surprised if he plays a larger part than most expect in the Cowboys offense.
Food for thought.