• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Scooby

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a team out there who evidently cant beat good teams breathing down your necks for that bye seed. Hopefully AZ doesnt falter and give the bye seed to that crappy squad your obsessed with.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, who do you root for next Sunday?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, AZ has really folded under the big lights this year beating Dallas, Philly (again, never gets old), Detroit, San Diego, and San Fran.

We can't all have a backup clearly taking us to the Super Bowl like Mark Sanchez. We'll see how you guys do against that team that is now breathing down your neck a bit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a team out there who evidently cant beat good teams breathing down your necks for that bye seed. Hopefully AZ doesnt falter and give the bye seed to that crappy squad your obsessed with.

Speaking of obsession, i'm glad you're still thinking of me. I will say, you've got balls dude. You insulted me more than once and then you post a thread on the Cardinal board trying to get under my skin further. Nonetheless, I'm totally cool with it

Now, let's set the record straight. Could you do me a favor and show me one post where I said Philly can't beat good teams? All I said WEEKS AGO was they haven't beat good teams. And yes, i have taken other shots at them. But I don't know where you keep conjuring up this theory that I think Philly is a bad team. I have always said they are a very good team and it wouldn't surprise me if they made a deep playoff run.

With that said, I will admit I do not like the Eagles. I had a bad personal experience at one of their home gams and it's left a bad taste I'm my mouth about the team ever since. To give you an idea, I was drilled in the back of the head with a disposable camera and that wasn't the worst of it. There were fans calling my 5 year old son at the time a little faggot. What kind of an adult does that? Now I realize a few bad apples can ruin the bunch, so I'm not saying every Eagle fan is like that. But I have been to 12 NFL stadiums wearing Cardinal red at all of them and I have never experienced that nonsense anywhere else. And that includes Oakland Colosseum, and Candelstick Park. I will always take shots at the Eagles when the opportunity presents itself, but at the same time I do realize they are a good team.

BTW- you gotta let go of that hatred you have toward me. Its unhealthy. :suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I was trying to rib you a little brother but I do understand the Eagles hate. Many years ago I had season tickets and was also teaching in the projects. I had to give my tickets up cause all the violence and depression I saw during the week was reinforced on Sundays game. I'll drop the baiting cause you seem like a good guy and its just disgusting what some low life dirt bags did to you and your son.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I was trying to rib you a little brother but I do understand the Eagles hate. Many years ago I had season tickets and was also teaching in the projects. I had to give my tickets up cause all the violence and depression I saw during the week was reinforced on Sundays game. I'll drop the baiting cause you seem like a good guy and its just disgusting what some low life dirt bags did to you and your son.

I don't mind some trash talk. It's all in good fun.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoob: Pathetic what those Eagles fans did. Sadly, that is what they are known for. They didn't get that reputation out of thin air. Dump of a city, dumpster caliber people. It's a generalization, I know, but I'll stand by it from my own personal experience as well.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All cities have their idiotic fans. Look at whats happening up in San Fran these days. Philly has a lot of advantages over Phoenix and vice versa Johnson. Phoenix is completely sterile with cookie cutter homes and strip malls. Philadelphia has its ugly neighborhoods and very very beautiful areas as well. It destroys AZ in culture and general friendliness too. I've lived in Phoenix since 98 and the one thing I miss desperately is neighborhood. In Philly you knew everyone. I cant even tell you one interesting thing about either of my next door neighbors in Phoenix. I also miss the culturally mixed neighborhoods of Philly. THis isnt a competition between cities but I see a lot of GREAT thing about PHX and I miss a lot of great things about Philly. And the big one is Philly has no Joe Arpaios!

Heres my issue with the Cards fans. I was at the AZ/Philly game and I was inundated with, "We kicked your asses today", which to me was laughable at best. But that is such a small, unimportant issue and in no way compares with what those morons did to your son. AWFUL!

THe question is, who are you rooting for in the Philly/Seattle game? Seattle is chasing you down for the division title, but Philly is chasing down your bye seed.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All fans have their idiotic fans." Duh. Let's not act like some fan bases aren't a tad more idiotic than others. Philly, Oakland and San Fran are well-known in this are for a reason and it's not because people are just jealous of their success (only SF could make that argument anyways).

I'm not going to debate Philly v. Phoenix. The wave of migration to Phoenix over the past two decades is all I need to back up my point. People aren't exactly flocking to live in Philadelphia.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All fans have their idiotic fans." Duh. Let's not act like some fan bases aren't a tad more idiotic than others. Philly, Oakland and San Fran are well-known in this are for a reason and it's not because people are just jealous of their success (only SF could make that argument anyways).

I'm not going to debate Philly v. Phoenix. The wave of migration to Phoenix over the past two decades is all I need to back up my point. People aren't exactly flocking to live in Philadelphia.

Yeah, people come to AZ from back east and the mid west because the homes are tremendously more affordable and because of the warm weather. Many east coasters get fed up with the freezing rain and snow but there isnt any denying that this is a cookie cutter, urban sprawl type of city. Many people also come here to retire cause of the insanely low property taxes as compared to back east. But Phoenix has its problems too. I find back east to have a lot less racism and thats really important to me but maybe not others. But you dont see me running back to Philly cause I absolutely can not stand rain. Snow is whatever. Cold days can be crappy... but nothing worse then rain all April and May back east.