• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hernandez ID'd As Shooter In Double Homicide

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A passenger that survived in the back seat of the car saw Hernandez' face on TV and recognized him and said he was the shooter. It's weak evidence since it wasn't done using the lineup method or with multiple photos but still it's another piece of evidence linking him to the car and the shooting.

“When I see his face, I just recognize his face. Compare his face that night to his face now. It’s that face that I remember,” he said. The witness and four other friends were leaving Cure Lounge in Boston around 2 a.m., when they stopped at a red light and an SUV pulled up alongside their car. The man says he heard someone shout, “What up, Negroes?” and that’s when the bullets came whizzing by. “Things happened so fast. I was trying to defend myself,” the witness said. “They were shooting everywhere inside the car, front to back. They just came to kill. That’s it.

http://nesn.com/2013/10/aaron-hernandez-identified-as-shooter-in-2012-double-murder-by-witness/

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Weak" is an understatement. At this point, with the media blitz that's gone on around this thing, that's as likely to be a false memory as a real one - and it's weak evidence even if it's a real one.

Not defending Hernandez - as I've said, I hope he goes to prison for life - but that's basically not evidence at all.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people want their 10 minutes of fame and see an opportunity like this to try and take advantage of the situation. I remember a couple of years ago where John Travolta got accused of trying to get some massage guy to give him the "Full Service" then next thing you know there are like 5 other guys trying to make the same claim. Now whether the first one was telling the truth or not my guess is at least a few of the others that came out were just trying to get some money and a little bit of fame.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like the time Tyra Banks and Natalie Gulbis tried to seduce me into a threesome. Nobody believed me.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people want their 10 minutes of fame and see an opportunity like this to try and take advantage of the situation. I remember a couple of years ago where John Travolta got accused of trying to get some massage guy to give him the "Full Service" then next thing you know there are like 5 other guys trying to make the same claim. Now whether the first one was telling the truth or not my guess is at least a few of the others that came out were just trying to get some money and a little bit of fame.

Except this witness wanted to remain anonymous:

The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, told FOX 25 that he was in the back seat of the car when a drive-by shooting took place in July 2012 in the Boston’s South End.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except this witness wanted to remain anonymous:

The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, told FOX 25 that he was in the back seat of the car when a drive-by shooting took place in July 2012 in the Boston’s South End.

Well my guess is if this guy decides to actually take the stand it will be hard for him to stay anonymous. He might say he wants to be now but we shall see if he actually stays that way. With the way the media works today honestly it is so hard to trust any eye witness report. They see a face and just automatically decide that is the person that did something or it could even be somebody that thinks Hernandez is guilty and just wants to make sure that even more evidence is thrown in that shows he is guilty. Who knows with people these days.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe was Hernandez was involved in the double murder although I have no proof. I do question how the dude in the back seat now comes out to say it was Hernandez because of a few pictures. Hasn't Hernandez picture been all over the media since 2010?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think if five independent massage "guys" come foward and say Travolta tried to mol est them they all must be lying?

:laugh3:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think if five independent massage "guys" come foward and say Travolta tried to mol est them they all must be lying?

:laugh3:

I'm saying I don't know if all of them are actually telling the truth or if maybe 1 or 2 of them are just trying to get their 5 minutes of fame. I don't know if any of this happened or not it just seems like any time a celebrity gets accused of something people come flocking out of nowhere accusing them of different things. Many of times it is proven through flight or credit card statements that the celebrity in question was nowhere near where this person claims the event happened so yes I would guess at least 1 of these guys were lying. Just my opinion.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "anonymous" backseater.........strange how he identified Hernandez to Fox 25 and not the District Attorney. Oh yeah, and he recognizes him after he's been arrested and shown in court about 3000 times on every conceivable TV broadcast since last April.

Once he's been identified, he'll retract once the gang sets up shop on his front porch.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They thinks he's a little beyond a little nuts. According to some reports, he really messed up the guy in jail that he got into a fight with. They said he'd have killed the guy if it had gone on any further. Hernandez was provoked by the guy just as he was in the alleged murders.

His defens is subpeonaing his NFL medical records and all and any testing he was subjected to as an NFL player. The Players Association is quietly trying to block the release. Open too many other players records for review??

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son was youtubing some Pats stuff and we watched some of Hernandez' plays. Remember the one-handed TD catch over Revis? That murdering fucker sure was good.

It was almost weird to see him in uniform....now he's in a cell. Holy shit what a fall.