• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

here are the top qbs prospects next year

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can land a QB in the 3rd round while fixing the o-line in free agency and the draft and letting him develop for a year I will be ecstatic because I don't believe RG3 will be any better with a good offensive line

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said this before the Rg3 trade it was true then and its true now

build the LOS up then get the qb

same thing here

Thing is, the stats prove that the line has improved over the past two years. Not greatly, but they have improved. Problem becomes, you start chasing the magical Hogs line and eventually you end up in another repeating cycle. I still stand by the idea that we made the move a few years too late. We had a good line, and stuck Campell behind it. We let the line deteriorate, then made a move for Griffin. I think we are a player or two away from a solid line, but we have three flawed Qbs at the moment as well. Colt has everything but the arm. Kirk has everything but the confidence. And Griffin has all the physical tools, but lacks the pocket presence and a misplaced sense of confidence in the wrong set of skills. If we could combine the three we would have the ultimate QB.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is RG3's worth? Would any other team trade us a pick for him? Bucs 1st round pick for RG3 would be nice but highly unrealistic. With our 2-1st round picks I still wouldn't take a QB in the 1st round this year. I would take the best player of OT/OG/CB/S/DE/DT/LB.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is RG3's worth? Would any other team trade us a pick for him? Bucs 1st round pick for RG3 would be nice but highly unrealistic. With our 2-1st round picks I still wouldn't take a QB in the 1st round this year. I would take the best player of OT/OG/CB/S/DE/DT/LB.

To offer him up in trade would signal that we find him of little worth. IN that situation, based on his current level of play, his trade value would not be very high. A third rounder maybe. reality is, he has the next six games to prove he is worth extending. If not, we stop gap him for next year and make it an open competition for the starting spot in 2015. Build the DEFENSE and worry about QB in 2016.

Side note, I know I was against it before... but Rex Ryan as DC might not be too bad an idea since Haslett is likely to get the ax at the end of the year.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan base wants a QB that wins consistently. If he rolled onto the field in an Iron lung but the team won a Lombardi the fan base would embrace him.

Heyyyyyyyyy......signed- Mark Rypien

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyyyyyyyyy......signed- Mark Rypien

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPS7DgX1fE]Forgotten Years , (Redskin QB's since Mark Rypien ) - YouTube[/ame]

Rypien was like a statue, but he threw a beautiful pass. If you want to really be depressed take a look at this walk down memory lane for the various Redskins QBs since Rypien. This one ends at Campbell & doesn't include more recent failures like Beck, Grossman, McNabb & the current crop of possibly soon to be ex-Redskins QBs.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather have kirk than connor cook. but we should not draft a qb this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, the stats prove that the line has improved over the past two years. Not greatly, but they have improved. Problem becomes, you start chasing the magical Hogs line and eventually you end up in another repeating cycle. I still stand by the idea that we made the move a few years too late. We had a good line, and stuck Campell behind it. We let the line deteriorate, then made a move for Griffin. I think we are a player or two away from a solid line, but we have three flawed Qbs at the moment as well. Colt has everything but the arm. Kirk has everything but the confidence. And Griffin has all the physical tools, but lacks the pocket presence and a misplaced sense of confidence in the wrong set of skills. If we could combine the three we would have the ultimate QB.

the LOS means defense too both sides are lacking either by talent or age

i am sorry but lavou chester , and compton need replacing as does stieger we may have Rt solved and maybe one of the og's

we need grudens guys

now that doesnt mean we go and reach for every o/lineman or d/lineman we can find

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the LOS means defense too both sides are lacking either by talent or age

i am sorry but lavou chester , and compton need replacing as does stieger we may have Rt solved and maybe one of the og's

we need grudens guys

now that doesnt mean we go and reach for every o/lineman or d/lineman we can find

You got it. Just start with some substantial additions this offseason, then do the same the following offseason, & on & on & on. Continue to make this a priority to make up for the fact that it has not been a priority for a long, long time. I don't see them having too much talent in either of these areas for quite a while. You also do this regardless of whoever is the future QB of this team.