• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell of a game Clemson

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. I think our team grew up tonight.

Can’t wait till next year. :suds:

:suds: Yeah I'm going to need a drink after that one

Good game and if Kellen Mond can continue to play like that, A&M could shake up the West a little bit

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give you credit, you are taking that loss better than I would have in your shoes.

That fumble at the goal line. I am pretty sure it was out before the endzone. I completely understand that they rules it a TB on the field and there is no way you could argue that ruling should be overturned, but if I was an A&M fan I would be losing my shit over it, because I am a fucking homer.

So, good on you. You got a great team down there in Texas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give you credit, you are taking that loss better than I would have in your shoes.

That fumble at the goal line. I am pretty sure it was out before the endzone. I completely understand that they rules it a TB on the field and there is no way you could argue that ruling should be overturned, but if I was an A&M fan I would be losing my shit over it, because I am a fucking homer.

So, good on you. You got a great team down there in Texas.

It was more than that one play that cost us this one. That sucked, but that's sports for ya.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch. Don’t know if any teams ever lost and then got ranked , but Texas A&M deserves to IMO after that game. Really impressive.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch. Don’t know if any teams ever lost and then got ranked , but Texas A&M deserves to IMO after that game. Really impressive.
Yeah. I feel pretty confident that Clemson is deserving of their number 2 ranking, and A&M gave them all they could handle. I think I would take A&M over any team 15-25 right now

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hate this series.

We are a Clemson family, going back to the early 1900's. I had a great uncle on my Mom's side drop out of Clemson in early 1942 to enlist in the Navy, and we have had Clemson graduates in our family in every generation.

On my Dad's side my Grandfather was drafted off the farm for WWII and just missed D-Day. Their first experience with real combat was the Battle of the Bulge. His company commander was a hard core Aggie. Until the day he died he was a Clemson fan first, and an Aggie second because of that, so I grew up pulling for the Aggies.

When Y'all joined the SEC and they made y'all the designated rivals of Columbia Junior College that made it all the better.

Gig'em the rest of the year! Put 50 on the coots!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more than that one play that cost us this one. That sucked, but that's sports for ya.
I wasn’t as pissed about that fumble as I was every time #5 pushes the DB down to catch the ball. One of those should have been called.

I was also pissed to see Starkel come in cold and run a pass. They normally just hand the ball off of its for just one play.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "SEC BIAS" crying would be amazing!

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dabo went into a shell in the 4th quarter from what
I would see, during limited time switching over to that game.

Once they went up 28-13 he became more conservative. He also
backed his db's up a step or two on defense.

He surrendered momentum.