• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Heat v Lakers Christmas Day

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how dumb you sound? Calling someone dumb/ignorant/in denial because they're not picking your team in a possible playoffs series is beyond retarded. It is clowns like you that is fucking up this board

Do you bandwagon Heats fans realize how stupid you are just jumping team to team. When LeBitch retires or plays on another team next year who will be your favorite team then? Flauge, Turnup, Heatmyskirt, and yourself better pick one soon. Merry X Mas!!

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you bandwagon Heats fans realize how stupid you are just jumping team to team. When LeBitch retires or plays on another team next year who will be your favorite team then? Flauge, Turnup, Heatmyskirt, and yourself better pick one soon. Merry X Mas!!

Its not nearly as stupid as you saying that Lebron is a douche for wanting nothing to do with a absentee father.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how dumb you sound? Calling someone dumb/ignorant/in denial because they're not picking your team in a possible playoffs series is beyond retarded. It is clowns like you that is fucking up this board

Another Heat fan that can't read. He was saying that our teams might not even meet in the playoffs.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Heat fan that can't read. He was saying that our teams might not even meet in the playoffs.

It might not happen. Either team could get hit by injuries, another team may make a unforeseen monster trade, and there is also the possible (however unlikely) upset in the playoffs.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they may not. this is a long NBA season. Injuries happen. Playoff upsets happen. Im not really sure how long youve been an NBA fan.. but there is no guarantee Atlanta doesnt throw an upset on the Pacers in round 2. There is no guarantee Lebron/hibbert/west/wade/granger/george/bosh dont blow a knee and miss the playoffs...

Again.. I will worry about Indy IF we play you in the playoffs. As long as Miami is healthy, I have confidence we win. I already have a bet with CL to that fact (except the health of the Heat wont get me out of that bet).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they may not. this is a long NBA season. Injuries happen. Playoff upsets happen. Im not really sure how long youve been an NBA fan.. but there is no guarantee Atlanta doesnt throw an upset on the Pacers in round 2. There is no guarantee Lebron/hibbert/west/wade/granger/george/bosh dont blow a knee and miss the playoffs...

Again.. I will worry about Indy IF we play you in the playoffs. As long as Miami is healthy, I have confidence we win. I already have a bet with CL to that fact (except the health of the Heat wont get me out of that bet).

indeed, and i'll definitely honor that bet because it takes a VERY special team to pull off a 3-peat. i'd almost be out of arguments then...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indeed, and i'll definitely honor that bet because it takes a VERY special team to pull off a 3-peat. i'd almost be out of arguments then...:lol:

You were out of arguments after title #1 because you and Jefe promised everyone on CBS that as long as Lebron is in Miami, they WILL NEVER win a title.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were out of arguments after title #1 because you and Jefe promised everyone on CBS that as long as Lebron is in Miami, they WILL NEVER win a title.

yeah yeah...:finger:

it isn't like we had the visual evidence of the Mavs shooting those goofs down in flames or anything. 'sides, i still don't like these clowns for all the reasons i didn't way back when all this started. sorry, but it is what it is...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, that was a much better game than I expected. The Lakers played hard, hung around and gave themselves a shot at winning the game.

In the end, the Lakers just don't have the horses yet. Good effort by the Lakers, good win by the Heat.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, that was a much better game than I expected. The Lakers played hard, hung around and gave themselves a shot at winning the game.

In the end, the Lakers just don't have the horses yet. Good effort by the Lakers, good win by the Heat.

I like the young guys the Lakers have. I can see a few potential great players in that group. Xavier Henry, Meeks and Young are all excellent players that will get better and better with experience. If I were a Laker fan I would be excited about those three.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the young guys the Lakers have. I can see a few potential great players in that group. Xavier Henry, Meeks and Young are all excellent players that will get better and better with experience. If I were a Laker fan I would be excited about those three.

Definitely excited about them. I also like the way Farmar has been playing. You can tell that he's being tutored by Nash. It seems like every game anymore, I see him make several plays that are vintage Steve Nash.

I also like the athleticism of Wes Johnson. Dude can jump out of the gym and reminds me of Shawn "Matrix" Marion when he was in Phoenix. If Wes Johnson can keep improving, he could play that role for the Lakers.

The thing I like most about Meeks is that you can tell that he's working on his game and is no longer simply a spot up shooter. He has added drives to the basket and a little defense to his game.

Young is my current favorite Laker. He plays with energy and joy that is just plain fun to watch. Apparently, he has been listening a lot to Kobe and is adding some things to his game (including a little bit of defense).

All in all, there definitely seem to be a few guys that are earning multi-year contracts with the Lakers and they could be really good in the next couple of years if they can get a max player or 2 to add to the group.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Henry the best because he can score lights out. He has done it before, I believe he had like 38 pts in a game?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, another great performance by the NBA's greatest team, the Heat. Had fun watching the two time defending champs beat the snot out of that Lakers team.

Lebron looked awesome, as always. Merry Christmas to all of you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely excited about them. I also like the way Farmar has been playing. You can tell that he's being tutored by Nash. It seems like every game anymore, I see him make several plays that are vintage Steve Nash.

I also like the athleticism of Wes Johnson. Dude can jump out of the gym and reminds me of Shawn "Matrix" Marion when he was in Phoenix. If Wes Johnson can keep improving, he could play that role for the Lakers.

The thing I like most about Meeks is that you can tell that he's working on his game and is no longer simply a spot up shooter. He has added drives to the basket and a little defense to his game.

Young is my current favorite Laker. He plays with energy and joy that is just plain fun to watch. Apparently, he has been listening a lot to Kobe and is adding some things to his game (including a little bit of defense).

All in all, there definitely seem to be a few guys that are earning multi-year contracts with the Lakers and they could be really good in the next couple of years if they can get a max player or 2 to add to the group.

Not to rain on your parade, but do you remember Earl Clark?
If some of these guys increase their value, they will be offered higher, multi year contracts by other teams.
If the Lakers match, their cap space leaves.
Young guys aren't turning down that first potential big pay increase.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then it turned into an asterisk, followed by months of 'one and done' guarantees.
Jefe had the brains to bow out, or possibly commit himself :noidea:

The best ClueLess can do is be happy now because the Heat didn't win by double digits.:L

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it turned into an asterisk, followed by months of 'one and done' guarantees.
Jefe had the brains to bow out, or possibly commit himself :noidea:

The best ClueLess can do is be happy now because the Heat didn't win by double digits.:L

i don't know, but i thought it was FuckUp who was crowing about how the Lakers played out of their minds today because this was their "Super Bowl"...

the best FuckUp can do is try to slide his idiotic remarks into ANOTHER pathetic spin...which is what makes this dickhead tick...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know, but i thought it was FuckUp who was crowing about how the Lakers played out of their minds today because this was their "Super Bowl"...

the best FuckUp can do is try to slide his idiotic remarks into ANOTHER pathetic spin...which is what makes this dickhead tick...:lol:

There have been a few games ( like opening night) where the Lakers came out with a chip on their shoulder and gave an A+ effort, combined with some players stepping up and making shots.
That's what average teams do, and especially at home.
I wasn't taking a shot at them.

If you watch Heat games, you see it every night.
We are always the hunted, seldom the hunter.

Say what you want, but you are living in dreamland if you don't think the Lakers mindset was Super Bowlish today.
Other then possibly the Clippers because they share the same turf, the Lakers could/will not get a better win then if they had beat the Heat.

It sure isn't like they are going to win one in the playoffs ( unless they expand the seeding and add 3 or 4 more teams).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a few games ( like opening night) where the Lakers came out with a chip on their shoulder and gave an A+ effort, combined with some players stepping up and making shots.
That's what average teams do, and especially at home.
I wasn't taking a shot at them.

:rollseyes:

If you watch Heat games, you see it every night.
We are always the hunted, seldom the hunter.

Say what you want, but you are living in dreamland if you don't think the Lakers mindset was Super Bowlish today.
Other then possibly the Clippers because they share the same turf, the Lakers could/will not get a b

just another regular season game, so please don't make me laugh. you can TRY to tell me they tried to get to another level of play because it was the Heat, but i ain't buyin'...

lol, you'll make ANY stretch you can to make the Heat look good, won't you...?