• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Head Coach Search.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Schefter guts its McAdoo as the front runner and Pederson is 2nd. Coughlin is out of it because the Eagles have said they want their HC to be around for a long time. That may have been why there was a meeting between Lurie and Coughlin to maybe discuss his long term plans and maybe to pick his brain on McAdoo.

Speaking in an appearance on the 97.5 The Fanatic Morning Show on Wednesday, ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter shared his insight on the situation:

"I never said that [Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug] Pederson was a front-runner," Schefter said. "I don’t know that he’s the front-runner. I do know that square in contention for that job. I know they really like him. In my mind, my sense — and these are just senses — is that [Giants offensive coordinator] Ben McAdoo is the front-runner. But I don’t know that to be right. I think Pederson and McAdoo are square in the conversation."

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Mac it is then. I'm good with that, if Coughlin is not in their plans, athough I would at least like to have Coughlin to head up football operations, and relegate Howie to the finances.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting hire, if true.

....I'm along for the ride either way.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did we interview MacAdoo?

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess now I don't know who I want :scratch::noidea:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha McAdoo going to be Giants coach. Never got that one.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe we're going to hire a guy based off a recommendation from a guy we previously fired.

....the same man who took his offensive line coach and put him in charge of the defense.

oh well...

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COughlin isnt a great HC. The NYG have always been very inconsistent but if they get to the playoffs, somehow he figures it out with some luck of course. Manning being clutch late doesnt hurt. If he was an Eagle instead of McNabb..we probably have a couple as well.

The thing is he is a two time SB winner. He is a good proven HC in the NFL. If Howie cant make it work with him & he probably wont because he; fuck up the drafts...they'll both be gone in 2 years.

I could see a decent season next year because of the change at HC & were in a shit division but I dont like where this franchise is heading at all.

Prove me wrong Howie.

This free agency & draft in '16...should be make or break for Howie Boy. Ya got 2 years dude.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that said..I still think its gonna be Pederson. It probably was always gonna be Pederson.:mad2:

Last edited:

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was me, Id fire Howie. Get a real GM then hire Shurmur. Fire davis & get the best DC we can. Sign Bradford for 3 years & hope Pat can improve upon what Chip started.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Schefter guts its McAdoo as the front runner and Pederson is 2nd. Coughlin is out of it because the Eagles have said they want their HC to be around for a long time. That may have been why there was a meeting between Lurie and Coughlin to maybe discuss his long term plans and maybe to pick his brain on McAdoo.
When will people learn that guys like schefter just make shit up?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised there is not more interest in Patricia. Winning mentorship and is simply a workaholic and has a true love of the game. People were so fast to abandon TO as well, and what ppl don't get was - the entire reason I liked him was his WORK ETHIC, which led to winning. You don't have to like the guy. Now he is being talked about as a HOF favorite. Now people want Duce Staley???? WOW. Seems some people don't truly appreciate what it becomes to be great - and it doesn't have eto do with popularity and name recognition. As far as I can see -- Tra Thomas has a better resume of achievements than Duce Staley so far. What does Duce have other than name???

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised there is not more interest in Patricia. Winning mentorship and is simply a workaholic and has a true love of the game. People were so fast to abandon TO as well, and what ppl don't get was - the entire reason I liked him was his WORK ETHIC, which led to winning. You don't have to like the guy. Now he is being talked about as a HOF favorite. Now people want Duce Staley???? WOW. Seems some people don't truly appreciate what it becomes to be great - and it doesn't have eto do with popularity and name recognition. As far as I can see -- Tra Thomas has a better resume of achievements than Duce Staley so far. What does Duce have other than name???

I'd love to interview Patricia, but T.O can go royally f*** himself. THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter just talks on a bigger board. But stroke his balls if you'd like.

Hmmm…How do you stroke balls? Is it more of a slap and a tickle, or a cupping? How do you do it again?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erk will teach you how to stroke some balls.