• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks fans still not worried

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside what a great series

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried that Hawks might come back lol

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they better worry now. We are better.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much better we are but the Kings did win the series. It was a really close, hard fought series. Great matchup of two good teams. The Blackhawks are a very good hockey club.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much better we are but the Kings did win the series. It was a really close, hard fought series. Great matchup of two good teams. The Blackhawks are a very good hockey club.

Ox

This should have been a Cup Final. The Hawks are an unbelievable team, much better than Anaheim or SJ. Sad to see the series end, happy to see it went LA's way however.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ox

I know, I know... But last year we were depleted. So nice to win this one. And Chicago fans needed some humble pie.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know... But last year we were depleted. So nice to win this one. And Chicago fans needed some humble pie.

Yeah and that's why last year's series only went 5 games. I am definitely with you on the Chicago fans. Not so much the posters that have come by this board but a lot of those transplants that invaded Staples Center really should be eating crow instead of humble pie.

Ox

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Chicago fans needed some humble pie.

ABSOLUTELY!!
Thank you, Kings, for enormous balls and for making living in Chicago area a joy.
(Would have been difficult to deal with increased arrogance otherwise. Will be fun to listen to local Chicago sports talk radio all week.)

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend is a bandwagon Hawk fan, she has been razzing me the last few years. After every Hawks win this series she kept texting me with a link to that stupid Chelsea Dagger song because she knows how much I hate it.

When the game ended tonight I sent the link back but added this text:

Up your ass
Up your ass
Hawks took it up the ass

Up your ass
Up your ass
Hawks took it up the ass

And said "changed the lyrics for you".

No response back.

=)~~

Also bombed by buddy who is a Chicago native with "Kaaaaaaaaaaner!" again. Also nothing back, but he is pretty even keeled. I bet he is still drinking himself stupid right now after this loss, one of the few true 30+ year Hawk fans I know.

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss is a long time Hawk fan, original 6 days... He's a prick about em, to put it lightly.. The only thing he said was "congrats". end of conversation

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I cannot tell you how good it feels to get one single word from a guy who rambles on all day long about everything and anything.