• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: haskins to the lions den ? SEA (9-4) vs WFT, (6-7)

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasnt open because he’s the only downfield receiving threat the WTF’s have.
Thomas and McKissick are great and all that, but without another downfield treat, its in opponent’s best interest to double terry mac and have the WTF’s dink and dunk their way down the field.

Add to that the lack of a viable running game - something that has been lacking since gibby went down - opponents are doing to give the WFT the underneath stuff all day, dare the qb of the WTF to consistently sustain 10+ play drives up the field, and tighten up in the red zone.

Alex Smith can do that more cinsistently than DH can, and thus he has found some success.

DH got a lot of his stats today as Cousins used to do - in garbage time.
They threw the ball 55 times as opposed to McKissic running 13 times .... for a 4 yard average.

Let me know when DH reaches top 50 in career passing yards and TDs which Cousin's will do.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So?

McKissick isnt built to take a pounding. He’s best like Chris Thompson - in smal explosive doses running the ball.

Ghey threw the ball so much because they couldnt run very much.

Cousins has exactly how many playoff wins in minnesota? He needed that miracle diggs catch to pull him out one of them.
Top 50 career passing yards and td’s is hilarious. He’s in an era dominated by the passing game.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That missed extra point is huge.
Arguably the biggest play of the game. Put an entirely different face on the game. Though I thought Haskins should've kept the ball on the 2 pt conversion and swooped around right end.

And I looked again and @deanpet21 was right. Both those INTs were fuckin horrible. Like WTF were you thinking, that was fuckin idiotic horrible.

Skins QBs need to drop back some on their passes when in the shotgun, unless they're getting the snap and throwing the ball immediately.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So?

McKissick isnt built to take a pounding. He’s best like Chris Thompson - in smal explosive doses running the ball.

Ghey threw the ball so much because they couldnt run very much.

Cousins has exactly how many playoff wins in minnesota? He needed that miracle diggs catch to pull him out one of them.
Top 50 career passing yards and td’s is hilarious. He’s in an era dominated by the passing game.
13 times carrying the ball is not too many for now. Overall he should be rotated. The WTF do not have that luxury.

So you found one game .... LOL. Yes I understand that there is a passing era. I asked how long until DH gets to the same spot? You dodged that question. You can rag on Cousin's all you want to. I said when he left let me know when the WTF gets a QB equal to or better than him .... I am still waiting. No worries, hopefully I will be around a few more years so you can update me. And of course we always go back and forth with the team game versus the QB must win the game. :scratch: Sonny Jurgensen is in the HOF and he played on lousy teams and has a lousy record. NOTE: I am not saying Cousin's is going to the HOF. Just comparing two QBs with similar records. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasnt open because he’s the only downfield receiving threat the WTF’s have.
Thomas and McKissick are great and all that, but without another downfield treat, its in opponent’s best interest to double terry mac and have the WTF’s dink and dunk their way down the field.

Add to that the lack of a viable running game - something that has been lacking since gibby went down - opponents are doing to give the WFT the underneath stuff all day, dare the qb of the WTF to consistently sustain 10+ play drives up the field, and tighten up in the red zone.

Alex Smith can do that more cinsistently than DH can, and thus he has found some success.

DH got a lot of his stats today as Cousins used to do - in garbage time.
i dont think it was garbage time . he was getting us back into the game and we had a chance to win if the sacks didnt happen . i cant call that garbage time

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 times carrying the ball is not too many for now. Overall he should be rotated. The WTF do not have that luxury.

So you found one game .... LOL. Yes I understand that there is a passing era. I asked how long until DH gets to the same spot? You dodged that question. You can rag on Cousin's all you want to. I said when he left let me know when the WTF gets a QB equal to or better than him .... I am still waiting. No worries, hopefully I will be around a few more years so you can update me. And of course we always go back and forth with the team game versus the QB must win the game. :scratch: Sonny Jurgensen is in the HOF and he played on lousy teams and has a lousy record. NOTE: I am not saying Cousin's is going to the HOF. Just comparing two QBs with similar records. :D
Saying that Cousins is better now than Haskins is kind of like comparing a 2018 Honda Accord to a factory model not yet sold.
Sure the Accord is dependable, and had some nice, safe, fine features, but it’ll never win the race, never win the big awards aside from being a nice, safe, “family car,” and doesnt really inspire a lot of confidence in others. It’s dependably average. Some people like average. Some people LOVE average.

Haskins make/model hasnt been determined yet. That’s ok, because at this point in Cousins’ career, he wasnt even in production. He was a proverbial twinkle in the eyes of the car makers.

If you’re interested in straight up comparisons, then you are absolutely, 100% correct. Cousins is a known mediocre qb who excels in accumulating garbage time stats despite an outstanding supporting cast, and Haskins is not even worthy of comparison at all. Haskins wishes he could be in the conversation.

Now you can put to rest the “you avoided the question,” nonsense, which was ridiculous to begin with.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think it was garbage time . he was getting us back into the game and we had a chance to win if the sacks didnt happen . i cant call that garbage time

I’m thinking that if you can only excel after the defense you are playing relaxes their scheme, and shiffs to preventing big plays, then you are playing in garbage time, and you are the equivalent of —wait for it ——— Kirk Cousins!

:D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying that Cousins is better now than Haskins is kind of like comparing a 2018 Honda Accord to a factory model not yet sold.
Sure the Accord is dependable, and had some nice, safe, fine features, but it’ll never win the race, never win the big awards aside from being a nice, safe, “family car,” and doesnt really inspire a lot of confidence in others. It’s dependably average. Some people like average. Some people LOVE average.

Haskins make/model hasnt been determined yet. That’s ok, because at this point in Cousins’ career, he wasnt even in production. He was a proverbial twinkle in the eyes of the car makers.

If you’re interested in straight up comparisons, then you are absolutely, 100% correct. Cousins is a known mediocre qb who excels in accumulating garbage time stats despite an outstanding supporting cast, and Haskins is not even worthy of comparison at all. Haskins wishes he could be in the conversation.

Now you can put to rest the “you avoided the question,” nonsense, which was ridiculous to begin with.
Some people know about cars and some know about football. It is good that you know cars and it is okay if you want to be the average fan too. Merry Christmas. :pound::pound::pound:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people know about cars and some know about football. It is good that you know cars and it is okay if you want to be the average fan too. Merry Christmas. :pound::pound::pound:

While I dont have the foggiest idea why you thought your post was worthy of three ground slapping laughing emojis, I hope you have a most joyous kwanzaa too.

I am glad that you can laugh at your own postings.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I dont have the foggiest idea why you thought your post was worthy of three ground slapping laughing emojis, I hope you have a most joyous kwanzaa too.

I am glad that you can laugh at your own postings.
Me too chill. I am sure my VA eastern shore Christmas will be wonderful. GFs family will be here Thursday and we will have a great time. I hope you have the same.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you interested in the ‘cinematography’ during the game... I thought it was pretty incredible myself