• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hardy appeal

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to get Hardy into the first second of a preseason game imo.
It has been a real long time since Hardy saw action. He has use preseason to help get even close to mid-season form. Hard to say how far off he is. Reports are he is working his tail off.

It may have some risks but he has to eat up minutes in preseason. The conditioning you get from playing in real games can't be duplicated. It also makes it real clear what needs work and what doesn't.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Hardy drops $300 to help fans pay for banner over Eagles camp

hardy-sign.jpg

Greg Hardy is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans. (Twitter)

New Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy hasn't taken long to get himself involved in the Cowboys-Eagles rivalry.

In response to some Eagles fans raising money to fly a “We have DeMarco! – Eagles Fans” banner over Cowboys camp, a group of Cowboys fans is doing the same to fly a "We got the division" banner over Eagles camp, and they actually got a donation from Hardy to help out.

Per the Dallas Morning News, the creator of the banner said Hardy requested that a change be made to the content of the banner, and it will now read, “WE STILL DEM BOYZ!” Now that Hardy has helped popularize the GoFundMe campaign, they've also announced that any money donated over the goal amount will be sent to a Dallas area charity or hospital the team is associated with.

This all seems a little silly, could have just donated it all to charity

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Hardy drops $300 to help fans pay for banner over Eagles camp

hardy-sign.jpg

Greg Hardy is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans. (Twitter)

New Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy hasn't taken long to get himself involved in the Cowboys-Eagles rivalry.

In response to some Eagles fans raising money to fly a “We have DeMarco! – Eagles Fans” banner over Cowboys camp, a group of Cowboys fans is doing the same to fly a "We got the division" banner over Eagles camp, and they actually got a donation from Hardy to help out.

Per the Dallas Morning News, the creator of the banner said Hardy requested that a change be made to the content of the banner, and it will now read, “WE STILL DEM BOYZ!” Now that Hardy has helped popularize the GoFundMe campaign, they've also announced that any money donated over the goal amount will be sent to a Dallas area charity or hospital the team is associated with.

This all seems a little silly, could have just donated it all to charity

Nothing wrong with a little fun. This is innocent, and funny if you ask me. I don't mind Eagles fans doing it either. The league needs more stuff like this, the NFL has gotten pretty stuffy the past few years.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this on FB, and thought he started it. I agree it's all fun but I'm glad he didn't initiate it.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this on FB, and thought he started it. I agree it's all fun but I'm glad he didn't initiate it.

I totally agree with the bold. This is okay, but Hardy needs keep his head down for a while.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy may sue the NFL now too. If he does the suspension is most likely reduced to two games. With any luck the case eont be settled until game 5 at least that way Hardy doesn't sit until Ro McLain is back.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy may sue the NFL now too. If he does the suspension is most likely reduced to two games. With any luck the case eont be settled until game 5 at least that way Hardy doesn't sit until Ro McLain is back.
Don't be a Brady. Take your punishment like a man and come back ready to go in game #5. This will be over before we know it. No sense pushing the suspension back and risk missing games at the end of the year.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a Brady. Take your punishment like a man and come back ready to go in game #5. This will be over before we know it. No sense pushing the suspension back and risk missing games at the end of the year.

It is ALWAYS about the money, he has a chance of getting more game day pay checks.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The circus it will bring will be troublesome but if it some how made his and McLain suspensions be different games I think it would help the defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he doesn't appeal I think today is the last day he can be wiTh team