• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hang in there Cavs fans

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling generous as I got to watch Lebron lose in the Finals. For some of you, it was a pleasure talking with you this season, particularly the Cavs fans that weren't douchey. Hard to say if you have a bright future ahead or not given a lot of unknown variables. But I guess, so long as you have Lebron, you have a chance.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs as long as they have Leflop will be in the mix for EC Champs...The Love situation will be interesting if he leaves and Wiggans is looking like a legit 2 way player

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing to lose in the Finals anytime, even if you are not expecting much.
Next year, I am interested to see what this roster looks like and so the coach can grow. Not wear out these players in the regular season and hopefully keep them healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing to lose in the Finals anytime, even if you are not expecting much.
Next year, I am interested to see what this roster looks like and so the coach can grow. Not wear out these players in the regular season and hopefully keep them healthy.

I had expected the Cavs to get to the Finals- but I was always skeptical that they would finish it off this first year. They did come together as a team faster than I thought they would- but the injuries totally zapped any chance they had at winning the title.

Kyrie's extension kicks in this year so he is signed up for the long haul. I am sure they will prioritize bringing Thompson back and he shares an agent with LeBron so I cannot see him going anywhere.

I think there is a chance Love leaves- but I think there is a better chance he stays.

They CAN afford both Love and Thompson because it will only really cost them majorly one year- since next year the cap goes up to the mid nineties-

I think next year if they do indeed have Love, Thompson, Mozzy and Varejao- that Varejao will get like 20 minutes a night and they will really try and keep him healthy.

Shumpert is restricted- I think the Cavs probably match an offer on him unless it gets insane- which I dont think it will-----and JR Smith is going to opt out of his player option but I would not commit any kind of significant money to him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had expected the Cavs to get to the Finals- but I was always skeptical that they would finish it off this first year. They did come together as a team faster than I thought they would- but the injuries totally zapped any chance they had at winning the title.

Kyrie's extension kicks in this year so he is signed up for the long haul. I am sure they will prioritize bringing Thompson back and he shares an agent with LeBron so I cannot see him going anywhere.

I think there is a chance Love leaves- but I think there is a better chance he stays.

They CAN afford both Love and Thompson because it will only really cost them majorly one year- since next year the cap goes up to the mid nineties-

I think next year if they do indeed have Love, Thompson, Mozzy and Varejao- that Varejao will get like 20 minutes a night and they will really try and keep him healthy.

Shumpert is restricted- I think the Cavs probably match an offer on him unless it gets insane- which I dont think it will-----and JR Smith is going to opt out of his player option but I would not commit any kind of significant money to him.

I agree.

As far as the bench:

Thompson will be a guy that plays a lot of minutes off the bench or maybe even start.
Miller - he will be around for another year taking up a seat on the bench
Delly - mostly likely will get signed
Shump - hopefully they sign him. good defense, good spark. Coming off the bench or maybe starting.
Varajeo - I can see him coming off the bench now. But another good spark.
Harris - wont get many minutes, but I like him.

Marion - retiring
Jones - not sure about
JR- opting out, not sure if I want him back. Possibly sixth man option.

They need some younger guys that are all around players. Lanky guys, like a Livingston or Iggy type of player. They need more depth, obvious the injuries were an issue.

Starters most likely:

Kyrie
Shump or maybe another free agent?
Lebron
Love
Mozgov