• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

had to trade mckinnon

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can only roster 5 rb's , jennings is sitting agian and i have to keep him at this point.......
ball-hillman combo i have
alfred morris on bye

and i have mckinnon

so all i have to start this week is hillman

its a must win week injuries killed me and i just need in the playoffs , strong team if i get in, but another loss and im hurting, and my opponents team has lots of by players, i also hold alot of tie breakers for the playoffs, so this game gives me a bit of a cushion per say..........

so i could drop ball for like chris johnson at best........

or trade someone...........

no takers.......

the projections say i win by 35 without starting anyone in that spot? roll the dice?!??! I couldnt

finally i got bishop sankey for mckinnon straight up.............

im not horribly torn, at least sankey gets touches, and is getting more use.......mckinnon loses all his goal line looks and a lot of passing situations to asiata......and this is ppr........im on the sankey bandwagon

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can only roster 5 rb's , jennings is sitting agian and i have to keep him at this point.......
ball-hillman combo i have
alfred morris on bye

and i have mckinnon

so all i have to start this week is hillman

its a must win week injuries killed me and i just need in the playoffs , strong team if i get in, but another loss and im hurting, and my opponents team has lots of by players, i also hold alot of tie breakers for the playoffs, so this game gives me a bit of a cushion per say..........

so i could drop ball for like chris johnson at best........

or trade someone...........

no takers.......

the projections say i win by 35 without starting anyone in that spot? roll the dice?!??! I couldnt

finally i got bishop sankey for mckinnon straight up.............

im not horribly torn, at least sankey gets touches, and is getting more use.......mckinnon loses all his goal line looks and a lot of passing situations to asiata......and this is ppr........im on the sankey bandwagon

I'm far from being on the Sankey bandwagon, but given your situation, plus the very possible, if not probable, return of AP, I'd say that's not a terrible deal.
In your favor though. .Ball practiced today, and playing the Raiders.. wouldn't shock me if both Hillman and Ball get in the action enough to be a spot start. I mean if he's active, would it shock you if he got 5 for 20 and a short TD?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering you presumably got him off the scrap heap, I'm certain that your heart will mend in time. :bawling:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon was my sleeper pick of the year. And I'll most likely never use him once. Used Hill as a bye week replacement last week instead.

Wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over having to deal him. But why did you trade him for another RB if you HAD to trade him because of roster restrictions?

You've confused me SP.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha, yeah...........

and im starting hillman, sankey, wait and see on ball.........hillmans been too good to hand things over to ball that easy.......and hes scored in close...........ball stunk before his injury........you saw what happened last year.......hillman i think keeps his job

i def could see ball scoring a garbage td........ just hard to play him.......id rather play martavius bryant in that flex spot.....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha, yeah...........

and im starting hillman, sankey, wait and see on ball.........hillmans been too good to hand things over to ball that easy.......and hes scored in close...........ball stunk before his injury........you saw what happened last year.......hillman i think keeps his job

i def could see ball scoring a garbage td........ just hard to play him.......id rather play martavius bryant in that flex spot.....
Lord no. . Wouldn't even begin to consider him over Marty B.. but Sankey against Seattle..ehhhh, it'd be in the back of my mind if he finishes a full week of practice. And yes I did see what happened at the end of last year. .Ball pushed Moreno aside, who had been better than Hillman has been. . Just saying:yahoo:.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TREFF is not letting go of his Montee love easily.

I haven't cut him in any of the three leagues I own. But only because I haven't had to.

My optimism remains very low on him cracking a lineup for me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yeah, but it took ball all year to do it, now i see hillman doing the same thing to balll...........just saying there.......

and the titans play baltimore

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TREFF is not letting go of his Montee love easily.

I haven't cut him in any of the three leagues I own. But only because I haven't had to.

My optimism remains very low on him cracking a lineup for me.

Donkey envy? :lol:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yeah, but it took ball all year to do it, now i see hillman doing the same thing to balll...........just saying there.......

and the titans play baltimore

Wtf was I thinking. ..still not a good match up though. . They contained Bell pretty easily, before Ben decided to take them out back and whip the crap outta them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.. not giving up. Still convinced Hillman will scrwe himself sooner than later.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i have that covered, i have them both

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I did. . I'm rolling with Tate, Sankey, an injured Ball (ouch), and a suspended AP.. those darn A leaguers holding RB's like they're gold.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I did. . I'm rolling with Tate, Sankey, an injured Ball (ouch), and a suspended AP.. those darn A leaguers holding RB's like they're gold.

They are gold.
Took most of the year for me to roster a decent pair of RBs. I drafted both Sanky and Tate and tossed them back in my search for my starting RBs. Now going with Alf and Ahmad- both obtained by trade.