• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its looking that way but in his defense, there were multiple dropped passes last night.
It's far too early to judge one way or the other

(says the guy who keeps giving his opinion on him)

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's far too early to judge one way or the other

(says the guy who keeps giving his opinion on him)

I agree it's too early to properly judge, but I just don't see what they see so far with Love. As a Lions fan, I have no problem with the Packers giving this guy a LONG runway. I'd love to see them go into next season with Love as their starting QB, although I may come to regret saying that! :D

My biggest worry right now is Chicago. They do have a history of killing their QB's, but if they manage to draft Caleb Williams, he may be too good to fail. On top of him they may have another top 5 pick. They could turn the ship around QUICKLY and for several years to come with a few key players (or trade back for more picks). I just hope that Chicago's streak of killing their QB's continues with them being in the NFC North with Detroit.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like GB could use a little skepticism themselves. I mean, you guys seem to be betting a lot on Jordan Love. I'm not sure I'd feel great about the near future with the ball in his hands. Although it's been a long time since GB has had a bad QB, so maybe Love will shock the world and become the next Favre or Rodgers. :noidea:
Looked good the first 2 games....not so much the last 3, especially last night.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked good the first 2 games....not so much the last 3, especially last night.
They did play the Bears and the Falcons those first two games. The Bears have given up more passing yards than any other NFL team so far this season. The Falcons haven't been too bad. I would guess they are in the top half of defenses so far this season. Although the Falcons three wins have come against some pretty weak offenses.

Reactions: DJ

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still got oddles to learn as a starting qb in the nfl.don,t know how he stands as the next green bay great qb yet.give him awhile.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should trade for Fields........
Hes on his way to stardom.
With what looks like could be four 1st round QB’s to be taken in next years draft, Fields may have a tough time finding a starting spot in the NFL.

I assume someone will give him a shot with his size and athleticism, but it seems like most teams now have young QBs or will have one after the draft.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what looks like could be four 1st round QB’s to be taken in next years draft, Fields may have a tough time finding a starting spot in the NFL.

I assume someone will give him a shot with his size and athleticism, but it seems like most teams now have young QBs or will have one after the draft.

My post was sarcastic.......and Im on the thinking he wont be playing for Chicago next season.......
Itll take him to actually ball out rest of the year for us to retain him......
Im all in for Caleb Williams next year and letting him find his own home next year as thiis year is the end oof his rookie contract......
Hes still in the " can not trust" catagory.......