• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe macafee would even work for that liberal network, but of course money talks

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe macafee would even work for that liberal network, but of course money talks
I’m not a fan of McAfee at all, and it’s not because of the whole Rodgers thing. I wish they hadn’t replaced Pollack with him on Gameday. He’s loud and annoying. I just don’t get his popularity, but I really only watch him in clips.

Maybe if I watched or listened to his whole show I may change my mind. :noidea:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Love really fucked that game up.

Packers had it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Love really fucked that game up.

Packers had it.
Mostly agree but a few other things. Going for it on 4th down and 1 and not getting it when a chip shot FG was there early in the game and San Fran's offense was not playing well was a key and then, of course, the kicker missing the 41 yarder was huge in the end. On the other side, the defense dropped 2 easy int's from Purdy and one was likely a pick 6. Not letting Love off the hook here. His int's were really dumb but it was a little bit of youth coming out. Happens often when young QBs get into the dance for the first time. The good news for Packer fans is that he will learn from it and continue to grow and they have yet another really good QB for their future. Fuckin cheesehead bastards, lol.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to say how good he will be but he's proven he will be a very good QB. He lost the game for them last night in the end but that's a huge learning moment for a young guy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly agree but a few other things. Going for it on 4th down and 1 and not getting it when a chip shot FG was there early in the game and San Fran's offense was not playing well was a key and then, of course, the kicker missing the 41 yarder was huge in the end. On the other side, the defense dropped 2 easy int's from Purdy and one was likely a pick 6. Not letting Love off the hook here. His int's were really dumb but it was a little bit of youth coming out. Happens often when young QBs get into the dance for the first time. The good news for Packer fans is that he will learn from it and continue to grow and they have yet another really good QB for their future. Fuckin cheesehead bastards, lol.
Reminded me of Donovan mcnabb. Just a total loser in crunch time.

I already thought LaFleur was a dumb game manager, but he had them ready to go and found a way to run the ball.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really got the next Brett Favre, it's uncanny

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a fan of McAfee at all, and it’s not because of the whole Rodgers thing. I wish they hadn’t replaced Pollack with him on Gameday. He’s loud and annoying. I just don’t get his popularity, but I really only watch him in clips.

Maybe if I watched or listened to his whole show I may change my mind. :noidea:
No....

I watched bits and pieces of his first show on ESPN and couldn't get through it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Love's big challenge will be next year.
This year started out a little on the rough side then transformed into a QB that seems to have the abilities to be a high end QB.
Next season the DC's will have plenty of film & make adjustments.
Can he
A. Keep it going like some of the greats.
B. Dip a bit after DCs make their adjustments to his talents.
C. Fold like a cheap suit?

Dak, Wentz, Hurts, & I am sure many, many more QBs had a great season early on & then dipped the next year. If that is the case with Love. How will he respond the following year.
So to me we are still a couple of years out from knowing what he will be, but his future does look good basing on the end of this season.
Next season will be interesting.