• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Job Bama

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t stop the Bama run with 7, you aren’t stopping the offense, period.

I agree. I don't think Clemson will have that problem. Should be a good game for the 1st 3 quarters.

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see he's butt hurt. Trying so hard to pretend not to be is probably killing him.
His team not only lost the game but he also can no longer claim that OU owns Bama.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see he's butt hurt. Trying so hard to pretend not to be is probably killing him.
You want to see something really funny? This is what he said after a bunch of whining about officiating and how things would have been different if they hadn't started their injured star receiver instead of the freshman.

I said if we had won I would have posted once and moved on the next game, I wouldn’t try to polish up a victory....

After 4 years of hearing about rented mules, and he actually said that. Priceless.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to see something really funny? This is what he said after a bunch of whining about officiating and how things would have been different if they hadn't started their injured star receiver instead of the freshman.

I said if we had won I would have posted once and moved on the next game, I wouldn’t try to polish up a victory....

After 4 years of hearing about rented mules, and he actually said that. Priceless.

I’ll still take him over the Texas hornturds and “if Colt hadn’t gotten hurt” whiny crybaby bullshit.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll still take him over the Texas hornturds and “if Colt hadn’t gotten hurt” whiny crybaby bullshit.
Yeah, but most of them eventually disappeared, except for Neil, and he's still stalking us.

Speaking of posters who obsessively stalk and flame us, funny how Mono is back at SO again. For all of his protesting his innocence, you can't make me belive that janty was uninvolved in how everything went down.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but most of them eventually disappeared, except for Neil, and he's still stalking us.

Speaking of posters who obsessively stalk and flame us, funny how Mono is back at SO again. For all of his protesting his innocence, you can't make me belive that janty was uninvolved in how everything went down.

Janty has had his back for some time. I actually suspected at one time that Mono was s second account for a mod. I still wouldn’t rule it out.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's so full of cow shit.

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bawlz Deep good game. The better team won, but damn y'all gave me fits. SeriOUsly. I'm glad Tua was able to show he was the true Heisman winner....that said, Murray is a baller. Classy kid, and swift. Do me a favor and go on Rivals and tell @zgeo he can suck a rented mules cock. Love ya. No Dabo.

True enough!!!! Zgeo has been awful. :D He is hearing about it, I promise!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma needed a few more guys on defense. They had to put 8 in the box which left the slants open all night and a lot of single coverage on the wide outs.

ya, you'd think after the first zillion times Bama hit that play, OU would have reacted.

And props to Bama on the win. Can't deny they are the better team. Sucks to think that if OU had an even mediocre defense, the last 2 years could have been very different.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Janty has had his back for some time. I actually suspected at one time that Mono was s second account for a mod. I still wouldn’t rule it out.
Sometimes I think he and Mono both are Yahoo troll bots that they use to drive clicks. They sure give them a lot of slack, despite their obvious trolling.