• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grats on getting to kick off the season on TNF.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing. McCarthy and Capers were outcoached in every aspect. Right off the bat MM cut the field in half by not once calling a pass play to Shermans side which let Seattle roll all of the coverage to the other side and blanket all other wr. His called running plays were mostly outside the tackles. You can't do that against a fast D. They'll be in the backfield before the back can even cut upfield. Punch em in the mouth and run it up the gut once in a freaking while MM. Rodgers looked scared and Brad Jones needs to get his walking papers as he was lost all game. I'm not saying pack it up for the season cause we can still win the division but if we have to face Seattle again we will be going nowhere. I hope Lacy can play against the Jets. If not, the loss of him and Sherrod at RT could be another long game

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running games rarely go well right off the bat, it's something that builds and Lacy's best play is the stretch play. he missed a cut back or two last night, but for the most part, Seattle just plugged any cutbacks and he didn't have much choice. I don't fault them for running it early on.

I didn't get the impression the field was cut in half, the ball went where it could. This game was a couple bone headed plays by Jones and not losing a right tackle away from being much different. They were moving the ball and setting things up in the first half. The defense was doing ok until they decided to shoot themselves in the foot against a team you can't do that to.

By the second half, Rodgers was running for his life, Sherrod was a turnstile at best out there and our offense was suffering by that point and they had the ball for like 10 minutes out of a 30 minute half. You aren't winning much when you do that.

2nd half defense looked worse for sure, but besides making a couple crucial penalties it wasn't too bad. By the end it was, but they had to sell out to try and make a stop, it didn't work. I think those to Jone's penalties were much more crucial than what we saw in the end from the defense overall.

They still have issues and that's apparent.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jones penalties didn't help but when the other teams wr has more rushing yards than any of our backs that's a major concern on both sides of the ball imo. Going in we knew we had to stop the run and we gave up 200+ yards and a 5.6ypc average. On the plus side Linsley looked good for his first start. Had a couple of hiccups but overall I was happy. The S play was much better than we saw last year

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say they played all that well, but the game couldn't have gone much more perfect for Seattle either. To their credit, they had a lot to do with that, but GB certainly didn't help themselves.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shot ourselves in the foot as often as we could last night. Bulaga now has a torn MCL according to the reports and the Pack has reportedly reached out to Eric Winston as a stop gap. ugh On to next week!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say they played all that well, but the game couldn't have gone much more perfect for Seattle either. To their credit, they had a lot to do with that, but GB certainly didn't help themselves.

Disagree.
Biggest mistake of the game was the muffed punt setting up GB's 1st TD.
Biggest penalty of the game was when our MLB tripped up the GB WR inside the 10 setting up another GB score.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

By that logic biggest mistake was Rodgers interception... shorter field for Seahawks

Seahawks were clearly the better team and deserved the win... trying to sugercoat it to a few plays is ludicrous.

Packers rush defense was being pushed around... Jones (and Wagner) committed penalties because they were beat. If they had not committed the penalties there would have been receptions longer than the penalties.

Seahawks beat down the Packers.. time to rebound and move on to the Jets.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.
Biggest penalty of the game was when our MLB tripped up the GB WR inside the 10 setting up another GB score.

You're right. Seattle battled adversity all night long. Nothing went their way. Congrats.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

Perfect reason why I personally don't like Seahawk fans. Greenbay's defense looked like the Cowboys were playing and with 2 injuries on the OL Greenbay's offense was pretty much nonexistent. Yes the game did set up perfectly for Seattle. Seattle deserved the win but don't try to act as though the teams were both at their best.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect reason why I personally don't like Seahawk fans. Greenbay's defense looked like the Cowboys were playing and with 2 injuries on the OL Greenbay's offense was pretty much nonexistent. Yes the game did set up perfectly for Seattle. Seattle deserved the win but don't try to act as though the teams were both at their best.

Yep. I was way over the top on that post. It is easy to understand your contempt of Seahawk fans. Can you believe the gaul? I actually disagreed with someones view of the game and cited not 1 but 2 examples of disagreement.
I should be perma banned. I am fortunate you are so thick skinned and haven't yet reported me in some fashion.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I was way over the top on that post. It is easy to understand your contempt of Seahawk fans. Can you believe the gaul? I actually disagreed with someones view of the game and cited not 1 but 2 examples of disagreement.
I should be perma banned. I am fortunate you are so thick skinned and haven't yet reported me in some fashion.

I never report people. Now if it would help me get that Vet from you I'd be a reporting fool.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle fans are very annoying