• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore Back In Camp....

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks real good in the video clips. It has been a long time since I have seen his legs that lively.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually chatted with Gore for about 5 minutes in Denver at the ESPN restaurant. The night before they knocked the Broncos out of the playoffs. Interesting couple of days. Saw most of the team and the Fox Game crew. There were a few Broncos floating around as well. Next night D. Williams got shot and killed.

Anyway, he was a really soft spoken nice guy. All I had on me was a five dollar bill and he very politely signed it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, now that is money you must save.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, now that is money you must save.
How do you run into him in the Airport and I lived in Miami for 5 years and never saw the guy?!?! Though I did see a shirtless TO rollin down Washington Ave once, with a hottie behind him on the bike.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mem, it was actually in a ESPN restaurant that was attached to the hotel they were staying in through a skyway type system (best description I can come up with). It was easy for the players to get from the hotel into the restaurant. I just happened to be there for dinner. I was in town for the game the next day. I used to travel to one road game each year. GB, ATL, CHI, DEN, etc.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mem, it was actually in a ESPN restaurant that was attached to the hotel they were staying in through a skyway type system (best description I can come up with). It was easy for the players to get from the hotel into the restaurant. I just happened to be there for dinner. I was in town for the game the next day. I used to travel to one road game each year. GB, ATL, CHI, DEN, etc.

Nice one, I'm just jealous, man. I've only been able to go to 3 Niners games..Saints at home, Saints on the road, and Miami on the road. We lost all three and I met no one. Needless to say, I'm hoping for better future experiences.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About fucking time!

Btw, it's great to smack profanity on here without it getting censored.