• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good to see a humble seattle team

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't think there's any secret," Seattle middle linebacker Bobby Wagner said. "There was a lot of talk about their fast-paced offense, but it doesn't matter. No matter how fast they ran a play, we were just on it. We knew what plays were coming and it's a pretty basic offense. Their offense is kind of predictable. They have a lot of plays where they can only run one way. We were ready for everything they had."

Seattle defensive end Michael Bennett, who had a sack and another tackle for a loss Sunday, was asked what he saw from Sanchez.

"Same thing that everybody else saw -- not much," Bennett said. "I don't really care for that guy, but he played decent. But we shut down McCoy and that was pretty much the game."

--

they are clearly not as good as last year and won't finish with homefield advantage. i'm really looking forward to seeing how "basic" they find the packers offense to be when they meet up with them and are making excuses 4 hours later.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahum,

in the running game it definitely looked like the Seattle defense was ready for everything.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are clearly not as good as last year and won't finish with homefield advantage. i'm really looking forward to seeing how "basic" they find the packers offense to be when they meet up with them and are making excuses 4 hours later.

Seattle 36
Green Bay 16

We already met up with Green Bay. I don't see the problem.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am not bothered by their trash talk because they back it up. They remind me somewhat of Buddy's teams. Hats off to them, and I want to emulate them, and beat them soon. That's what our goal should be. Talk doesn't bother me if they can back it up, unlike the Cowgirls. You realize that we also have a lot of talkers, don't you?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tell the Philadelphia police to put an APB out," Bennett told USA Today Sports. "Sanchez is trying to impersonate a good quarterback."

-

what are they backing up? the eagles are a rare game for them. the seahawks were favored to win at kickoff. a bunch of them are running their fucking mouth like it was a heated divisional game and the eagles said they were garbage.

what happened the week before with a real rivalry between the eagles and cowboys? except for dez doing a little crying simply because they lost, nothing.

there's no reason for them at all to bother slamming the eagles. they're cocky, arrogant and just annoying pricks in general.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tell the Philadelphia police to put an APB out," Bennett told USA Today Sports. "Sanchez is trying to impersonate a good quarterback."

-

what are they backing up? the eagles are a rare game for them. the seahawks were favored to win at kickoff. a bunch of them are running their fucking mouth like it was a heated divisional game and the eagles said they were garbage.

what happened the week before with a real rivalry between the eagles and cowboys? except for dez doing a little crying simply because they lost, nothing.

there's no reason for them at all to bother slamming the eagles. they're cocky, arrogant and just annoying pricks in general.

Dude .... 2 people on Seattle's roster talk ish.... Bennett and Sherman... When you refer to "They" it's not the entire Seahawks team... Wilson has class.... Lynch doesn't even want to talk ... So it all comes down to personalities... Football is a physical game, there is TONS of trash talking us fans don't hear on the football field... I think the media just runs with any comment to stir up drama honestly... Right now this is front page news on ESPN and NFL.com .... And it shouldn't be ....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not a classy bunch to be sure, but they do back up their trash talk.

As for the run game, I thought it was actually OK early on. The Eagles were grinding out some first downs on the ground. The problem was the pass game. It got shut down. The receivers were totally taken out of their game by the Seahawks. And when that happened, the offense became one-dimensional.

Sanchez is not a great QB, it's pretty obvious against the better competition. Foles is probably not great either, but he seems to respond better to adversity and tough game challenges. He is mentally stronger. That counts for something.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just didn't understand the play calling. Everything seemed to be bottled up inside yet Chip never did anything to get the playmakers out in space. No WR screens. No Sanchez rollouts like the ones that killed Dallas. Strange.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we learned that Chip didn't trust Sanchez.