• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Lawd SportsHoopla

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Mambawallace thing is confusing. It's like you have split personalities, one's a normal guy and the other is a borderline window licking ratard. :dizzy:

Which is which?:whistle:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...

I ALWAYS thought the same with ALL those "BamaTee, BamaPee, BamaTide, BamaThis and BamaThat" names, so I just considered em ALL window lickin tards on the basis they had no creativity, probably from birth..due to no fault of theirs. Most likely just an in-breeding issue.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...

I ALWAYS thought the same with ALL those "BamaTee, BamaPee, BamaTide, BamaThis and BamaThat" names, so I just considered em ALL window lickin tards on the basis they had no creativity, probably from birth..due to no fault of theirs. Most likely just an in-breeding issue.

It happens.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry OD, ^ prolly not one of your favorite smiley's right now.

:bolt:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Mambawallace thing is confusing. It's like you have split personalities, one's a normal guy and the other is a borderline window licking ratard. :dizzy:

borderline?

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...

Well, my name was created on the 'Disney' boards during the great exodus of Bama fans after the NCAA investigations were announced during the 'Coach Fran' era...
Just wanted folks to know that whatever happened, some of us would always be there. I don't post often, but I have been on the board ever since.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, believe me... I lurked @ cBS and saw what you put up with. But you were the best CBB poster over there and faired better than most under the assault. I always like Duke. Especially when Native Oregonian Singler went there. I watched some epic HS games pitting Love vs Singler.... EPIC!

How are my Ducks hoops team looking this year....?

I hear a couple of our guise got into some trouble or some sech.:noidea:

I appreciate the kind words my friend. When you win games you get a lot of envy. Oregon has a program in basketball as well. Coach Dana Altman has that team focused. Just watched them on E-spin from Korea. They looked solid. They will definitely get in the big dance this season. And Singler had a solid career at Duke. He's getting some PT in the League also. Good luck the rest of the season.