• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good article

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately -- Risdon is spot on with this article.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm constantly fighting a feeling that this staff and team (especially Stafford) has peaked (prob peaked 2 years ago). I don't see any major improvements (yet). It's not a good feeling. At the same time, I really wonder what a veteran HC could do with the talent on this team. Wonder if we'll ever find out. Has there ever been a player as good as Calvin saddled with such poor HC's over a course of a career?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm constantly fighting a feeling that this staff and team (especially Stafford) has peaked (prob peaked 2 years ago). I don't see any major improvements (yet). It's not a good feeling. At the same time, I really wonder what a veteran HC could do with the talent on this team. Wonder if we'll ever find out. Has there ever been a player as good as Calvin saddled with such poor HC's over a course of a career?

Barry Sanders? Although I will admit, I miss the days of Wayne Fontes....That's pretty sad.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to post something like this when I saw we picked up Bannan and Mathis and then the tackle. Unless they plan on trying Mathis at Safety I don't see the point as he just does not have the speed to play CB anymore and he is old. Although I already liked what I saw from Myron Lewis. I don't mind McIntosh either. Just getting a little over the top now.

It seems they are picking up anyone and everyone to try out. Whats next? Homeless stragglers? Some Hobos perhaps?

Maybe I should get out there? Anyone got an extra set of pads I could borrow?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article it stated the lions browns game was a playoffs game, lol.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article it stated the lions browns game was a playoffs game, lol.

I saw that too. Makes ya wonder if they really need to learn football or have a editor that knows football. Some how the article is right but loses credibility with the "playoff game" statement.

I'm sure he meant preseason game, but where is the oversight/Editor?

Garbage.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that too. Makes ya wonder if they really need to learn football or have a editor that knows football. Some how the article is right but loses credibility with the "playoff game" statement.

I'm sure he meant preseason game, but where is the oversight/Editor?

Garbage.

That's because in years past, preseason was the only time the Lions were not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz is going bye bye after this season :violin:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Old Lion
That's because in years past, preseason was the only time the Lions were not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Yup, I Know
lamende.gif

Yes, but pretty accurate.