• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going to be a special year...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told you boys. Bigelow is a man playing a boys game.

You feeling it?

There were so many good things that happened on that field that personally I haven't seen in awhile...I have always said that defense goes through the NT and we saw what it can do with an ELITE guy on the nose...

I said this to BBW yesterday, the defense brought the wood for most of the day...tank ran a little dry towards the end of the game which I think you can expect being first game of the year..and they are a little thin in back up rolls up front...but man they hit and they tackled...

On offense ....WILL FUCKING GRIER!...he plays like that for the rest of the season..this program has its first Heisman...some of the throws he made were just ridiculous.. What I noticed is that he has changed his arm angle from last year...he is coming straight over the top...he seems to have more zip on the ball....and after he settled down...his accuracy was deadly....should have had another 100 yards throwing the ball and 2 more TD's if not for Simms and Sills drops...

Only issue on offense..the left guard got manhandled more than a few times yesterday, I will give the Vols credit that they have plenty of talent on both side of the line and leave it there for now...we will see how the OL continues to grow...

The offensive weapons as a whole...scary...

Special TEams...played MORE than solid all day except for the lazy kick by Kenney that should have never been blocked...

On to Youngstown State!