• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gnats post game 2 wash rinse and repeat

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but not everyone saw it that way in week 1.
... And at least one of us knew years ago!
Here's a link to 2020, click on it to see what some here had to say about it then. It's pretty interesting!

1. [IMG alt="Stymietee"]https://sportshoop.la/data/avatars/s/6/6223.jpg?1473358441[/IMG]

Ron Rivera has served his purpose and should be dismissed after the season.

...out before attacking the messenger. Here are five reasons why they got him and five reasons why they should move on. As I understand it, Ron Rivera was bought in to head the obvious rebuild needed in Washington, but let's take a look at what he actually brings to this organization. 1...

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... And at least one of us knew years ago!
Here's a link to 2020, click on it to see what some here had to say about it then. It's pretty interesting!

1. [IMG alt="Stymietee"]https://sportshoop.la/data/avatars/s/6/6223.jpg?1473358441[/IMG]

Ron Rivera has served his purpose and should be dismissed after the season.

...out before attacking the messenger. Here are five reasons why they got him and five reasons why they should move on. As I understand it, Ron Riverawas bought in to head the obvious rebuild needed in Washington, but let's take a look at what he actually brings to this organization. 1...
It was a work of art that you had put together. You knew it...and you stuck by it ever since. You were given a hard time but were right all along my friend.

I remember the post well and knew you had nailed it.

I remember being told to " wait and see" with rivera when i started complaining..
.but there was no reason to ever wait because there was nothing to ever see to me.

i was told to be patient but i have been patient since the man walked through the door. I am counting down the games until the season over. I believr several other fans are doing so as well.

Well done again sty..well.done

You also might be spot on with your 5 or 6 win prediction. Bravo!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a work of art that you had put together. You knew it...and you stuck by it ever since. You were given a hard time but were right all along my friend.

I remember the post well and knew you had nailed it.

I remember being told to " wait and see" with rivera when i started complaining..
.but there was no reason to ever wait because there was nothing to ever see to me.

i was told to be patient but i have been patient since the man walked through the door. I am counting down the games until the season over. I believr several other fans are doing so as well.

Well done again sty..well.done

You also might be spot on with your 5 or 6 win prediction. Bravo!
One of the things that we can always depend on is our poster's home-team exceptions and their wonderful ability to give the benefit of the doubt to players and management who are being paid to don our team colors. Not beholden to such blindspots the very best strategy is to present facts and wait as time proves the original point.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are just a better team than the Commanders. Even with Danny DeVito at QB.