• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has a long way to go before he can be considered a stand-alone stud QB. He proved last year when Zeke was suspended that he's extremely limited.
It's Week 1 you fucking moron.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a lot.
None, its one week. People bumping threads and commenting on shit after one week should kill themselves. And for the record I don't think Dak is a top 10 QB. I just dont think he sucks and he didnt suck yesterday either. Remind me, how did Rodgers look in Carolina last year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None, its one week. People bumping threads and commenting on shit after one week should kill themselves. And for the record I don't think Dak is a top 10 QB. I just dont think he sucks and he didnt suck yesterday either. Remind me, how did Rodgers look in Carolina last year.

He was absolutely positively awful yesterday

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how many times you say it doesnt make it true, loser.
Yes it does. Everyone knows it but you, somehow. He was a bi-product of Zeke, no more. He's no leader. He would make for a great backup or sub-package QB, which is likely going to be his role in 2-3 years.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. Everyone knows it but you, somehow. He was a bi-product of Zeke, no more. He's no leader. He would make for a great backup or sub-package QB, which is likely going to be his role in 2-3 years.
It's just easier to call you stupid.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are not seriously comparing an Aaron Rodgers poor performance to a Dak performance are you? Dak has already had more poor performances in 2 years than Rodgers has had in his entire career.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than to admit you're wrong and I'm right? Duh, it's always easier to throw out baseless insults.
Wrong about what? Dak isnt a shit QB you fucking idiot. Every fucking stat suggests that I'm right. QBs that finish top 5 in total QBR in b2b years aren't shit. QBs with a career 65% completion aren't shit. Is Dak top 10-15 right now? Probably not, but saying he is shit is a shit opinion. Brent Hundley is shit. DeShone Kizer is shit. Nathan Peterman is shit. You're shit.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not seriously comparing an Aaron Rodgers poor performance to a Dak performance are you? Dak has already had more poor performances in 2 years than Rodgers has had in his entire career.
Yes, I seriously did and its nowhere near the most ludicrous thing said in this thread. And Rodgers has had way more poor performances. Stop overexaggerating to prove a point.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I seriously did and its nowhere near the most ludicrous thing said in this thread.

I would not be surprised of the Cowboys parted ways with Dak after this season. If he does not perform he could very well get cut. He is regressing that badly.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised of the Cowboys parted ways with Dak after this season. If he does not perform he could very well get cut. He is regressing that badly.
I heard the same thing about Romo for 10 years. Just stop. For fucks sake. the stupidity.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the same thing about Romo for 10 years. Just stop. For fucks sake. the stupidity.

Most of the people I know have stated repeatedly that Tony Romo was overrated by most Cowboy fans. You could set your watch to his season..... Great September, October and November......December.....Implosion.

Oh....and Tony Romo was a better QB than Dak ever was.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the people I know have stated repeatedly that Tony Romo was overrated. You could set your watch to his season..... Great September, October and November......December.....Implosion.

Oh....and Tony Romo was a better QB than Dak ever was.
And most of the people you know, including yourself, are stupid.