• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants are a mature team now

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I talk sports I use the word kid a lot . This kid ,that kid , hey look at the kid go. Well most of those so called kids have grown up now and the Giants have become a mature confident team. On talk radio some are saying maybe they are over confident but I don't see it that way. The Giants are a hungry team . They have said in interviews how they were maybe basking in the glory too much last year and after Pagan went down the team went into a form of tail spin and finished out of the playoffs. With all their injuries they hit that Perfect Storm most teams hit after a big year.

A lot of those kids did some growing up and the desire is there to do something special again here in 2014. Posey is a seasoned vet now. Belt has grown. Crawford has become a father and has matured on the field. Even Sandoval who is a fun loving type of kid has grown up especially dealing with his contract. Cain, Lincecum, Bumgarner, and Vogelsong are grown men now and have been through all the wars. All these guys know what to expect during a long year and they have been Champions before. Pence and Morse have added to this team are grown up and want to win real bad. The bullpen has tons of experience and are afraid of no one. Hudson was a huge add with all of his experience and he wants a ring bad. Of course there is the guy who makes it all go in Pagan who's confidence and experience burns a hole through you when he is locked in on the field.

The team is loose and has a confidence you can't teach. They believe they can win and they believe in each other. I don't see the Giants letting up for one second. They are going to come after teams with every fiber in their bodies. These are not kids anymore...this is a mature team ready to kick some ass.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap: