• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gerald Green

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he won a lot of games for us and came up clutch when the rest of the offense was lagging and this year he hasn't skipped a beat. Honestly, as deep as we are a guard I think we NEED to re-sign him. I've changed my mind.

I'd be more open to dealing one of the PG's and keeping him than vice-versa. He's perfect for our system and he doesn't need 30+ mins to put up his numbers. He scores in a hurry and his dunks alone will energize the team and the crowd.

He to me was the second most improved player in the NBA last year behind our very own Dragic and he's now showing it was no fluke. Dude can flat out ball and I hope we find a way to keep him.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying this all along. Green is my favorite player on the team. He is probably the only player we have that can drop 40 on any given night. He can bring us up from the dead like no one else can.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he's in our spacing is a lot better go figure. But espy is acting like Green and Thomas just have good chemistry, not so fast Dragic and Green were lethal offensively last year. Green makes other Pgs better imo, I want more combos with bled and green, Dragic and Green, Isaiah and Green. I don't care what people say about Isaiah he is not a long term backcourt player, it is Dragic and Bledsoe and I still expect Dragic to be our best player by the end of the year and Bledsoe will get out of whatever he is in. The secret is Isaiah gets to play with Green which helps space the floor and open lanes, Bledsoes lanes are clogged because we don't have a stretch 4..... Just my opinion.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want more Dragic and Bledsoe analyst and critics have taken them out of consideration for best backcourts. TNT didn't even mention us in any ones top 5...... really? There playing with 2 other legit guards. Cmon.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Suns were at their best last season when Green was in the starting lineup

in general, the Suns are better when hes on the floor period, you need a guy out there that can score without a conscience but especially without the ball in his hands all the time

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he's in our spacing is a lot better go figure. But espy is acting like Green and Thomas just have good chemistry, not so fast Dragic and Green were lethal offensively last year. Green makes other Pgs better imo, I want more combos with bled and green, Dragic and Green, Isaiah and Green. I don't care what people say about Isaiah he is not a long term backcourt player, it is Dragic and Bledsoe and I still expect Dragic to be our best player by the end of the year and Bledsoe will get out of whatever he is in. The secret is Isaiah gets to play with Green which helps space the floor and open lanes, Bledsoes lanes are clogged because we don't have a stretch 4..... Just my opinion.

I concur, the loss of that three-point shooting power forward has hurt the spacing and flow of the Suns' first-unit.

Without Frye, Phoenix is probably a little worse offensively and a little better defensively, something that is currently borne out by the per-possession efficiency rankings on both ends.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHO/2015.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHO/2014.html

Last edited by a moderator: