• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gentleman I have faith

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RG3 is now skating on very thin ice. If snyder is consistent in anything, it is that he has no patience. My guess is that RG3 is starting to wear Danny's patience out. Its clear that he cannot run a traditional NFL offense and can't or won't run a more option oriented offense. It won't be long, if RG3 stays on this path, before Danny starts to ignore him. That's phase I. He can recover from Phase 1 by improving his play. If he gets to Phase 2 where negative leaks start to appear in the press, he's a goner. I give it 50 50 chance that RG3 isn't on this team next year.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should be trading out of a top 5 pick . at this point i cant see an o/lineman qb or safety worth a top 5 pick

maybe a pass rusher but trading down and getting more picks is probably our best bet unless a must have is there

2015 NFL Mock Draft: Melvin Gordon replaces Todd Gurley in the first round - CBSSports.com

Not sure how accurate this is & a lot can change between now & draft time, but it appears that there are a fair amt of O-lineman that should go in the 1st round. I am all for trading down as long as one of the picks is in the mid-first round. I don't currently trust the Redskins scouts to do well enough in the later rounds without a lot of luck.

Whoever said that the Redskins should not draft O-lineman early & often is nuts. I would be thrilled if their primary problem was having too many good O-lineman - dream on. If eventually they have say too many tackles - fine - trade them away later. I don't think that is a priority right now. Really sucks that - again - we are talking about the draft with six games left on the schedule. I think I might start devoting more of my time to the Wizards.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe a OT will be our 1st round pick if we are in the top 6. You have Williams and you invested a 3rd round pick in Moses. The off season is going to be the most interesting.

If there is any silver lining at all in this terrible loss, its that we'll get a real look at Moses to see if he can be a starter next year. That's pretty important.

Sadly I think Ribeye and Chester are still ahead of Long, which means he may be a wasted 3rd round pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses maybe, but Long is behind Ribs, and Ribs is behind Chester and Lauvao which is pathetic and sad.

i dont give up on 3rd rounders after year one . gruden is looking at compton and seeing he isnt the guy and he will see that ribeye isnt either

long will get an off season , and we will see what we have

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Allen and Snyder are probably watching film of Mariota in the bowels of Fed Ex field right now.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get a very high pick and can trade it away for multiple firsts and seconds.

What a wonderful fantasy!!! Back at Dannyville, here's how it really works. We do have a really high draft pick then trade it along with two other firsts and a second to move up!!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Allen and Snyder are probably watching film of Mariota in the bowels of Fed Ex field right now.

Interesting that you take two turds and say that they are in the bowels of the toilet bowl. :lol:

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont give up on 3rd rounders after year one . gruden is looking at compton and seeing he isnt the guy and he will see that ribeye isnt either

long will get an off season , and we will see what we have

Not giving up on him yet, but not counting on him being a solution either. It seems at this point if he's starting next year, he either made a massive jump in the offseason or we didn't try to find someone better. He's dead last on the OG depth chart right now and the guys ahead of him are all complete bums.