• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Game 1 - 4/14 Kings @ Sharks 7:00PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, this game is a great wake up call for the Sharks since they, you know, tend to not play with a sense of urgency from time to time...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BACK BREAKER BITCH

AND CAL BERKELEY BASEBALL IS BACK!!!

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow! good fucking game.. at least the Kings didn't go out like a bitch. This is a series now!!!!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow! good fucking game.. at least the Kings didn't go out like a bitch. This is a series now!!!!

Good game Hawaii. your boys deserve a TON of credit. They played like they believe they have a shot at the cup. A TON of heart displayed by the Kings.

Wellwood with a hell of a play, and the REAL Joe with a nice shot.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good game Hawaiian. Tough to take I know, the Sharks have been on the wrong end of playoff OT games too many times for me to count.

LA doesn't quit and they'll take advantage if the Sharks decide they want to take some shifts off. This series is far from over.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or are the Sharks looking to aim glove side high on Quick? Is that the book on him?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - For about 8 minutes of that OT I thought the Kings were going to steal the game. Sharks looked like they were more concerned with not making a mistake then actually doing something.

Wellwood had a really, really good game. Excellent puck support, smart plays, etc... Gotta love Pav too - what a great shot.

Sharks better get their act together - the Kings didn't win but they walked away knowing they can play against this underachieving effort we are putting out. Ian White is going to be an important cog, and I hope he isn't broken.

At any rate - its 1.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win, but as I said earlier, this is a major wake up call for the Sharks.

As for White, I just reallllly hope he comes back b/c there's no way we can play both Suckskins and Wallin back there simultaneously. Our defense was suspect at multiple points tonight.

Niemi - the real deal. No offense, but if Nabby was back there this game is over early in OT with those chances the Kings had early on.

Btw, the postgame truly believes Stoll should be suspended.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niemi is more then proven his worth this season, he is just unbeatable down low and is tough to be laterally, his only weakness is long shots, but the team takes those away. No one in the league can move as well as he does when he is on his knee's with exception to maybe Carey Price.

Losing Ian White is going to be a huge one, seeing that hit on the replay im sure he is concussed, maybe not bad but i dont see him back next game. But he is a hockey player lol so who knows. If Stoll doesnt get a game id be really disappointed more so then usual with the league