• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT #7 - Jan 31st Oilers at Sharks - 7:30PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was mad about the clowe interference call to no goal... the camera angle looked like the edmonton guy just fell and went rolling on his own

I figured. Was more or less joking that there has been a lot in this game that could be called horseshit.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To his credit, Dubdick has been playing better then he usually does.... And awwwww Clowe, u jus had an open net!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
aight. here we go... last chance to make that PP look like an actual PP

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welll that PP looked badass... credit to Dubdick

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the oilers ever get a goalie they will be hard to beat, dubnyk giving up goals from that range with his size is a joke

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been sayin if for awhile now, Edmonton needs to go after Nabby as a temp filler/mentour...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only caught the 3rd and onward. Saw the highlight of the Couture goal. Nice to see Gomez contributing again. Keep getting 2 points.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been sayin if for awhile now, Edmonton needs to go after Nabby as a temp filler/mentour...

They have no one in the system either no one to mentor lol. Olivier Roy aint the answer lol. The Islanders arent going to move Nabby, they may finally be turning the corner

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, has anyone else noticed the blonde with the big rack right behind the Sharks bench?

:suds: yes sir, how could you miss her? :suds:

I'm starting to think the lack of scoring depth is catching up with this team. :think:

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:suds: yes sir, how could you miss her? :suds:

I'm starting to think the lack of scoring depth is catching up with this team. :think:

we've been through this for years now... 7-0 or not, when teams can shut down the top line, this team fails... Thankfully the 2nd line has been contributing, but Pavelski isnt gonna stay hot forever.... And they can go 40-0-0 but it will be the same story in the playoffs, top lines get shut down and they have no secondary scoring, or players mukin it up in front of the net for playoff style garbage goals...

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Irwin looks like a veteran out there. I love the way this guy plays and he also has a BOOMING shot from the blue line, he has been a surprise thus far and looks to have some promising upside. Once Burns comes back, Murray has to be the one to go. If we could get a bottom six forward with scoring touch for Murray, the deal needs to be done. Package Galiardi as a throw in, that guy is a complete waste of space out there, maybe there's a team out there that thinks otherwise. I feel like James Sheppard has a whole helluva lot more to offer than Galiardi and needs to be inserted into the lineup over him.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Irwin looks like a veteran out there. I love the way this guy plays and he also has a BOOMING shot from the blue line, he has been a surprise thus far and looks to have some promising upside. Once Burns comes back, Murray has to be the one to go. If we could get a bottom six forward with scoring touch for Murray, the deal needs to be done. Package Galiardi as a throw in, that guy is a complete waste of space out there, maybe there's a team out there that thinks otherwise. I feel like James Sheppard has a whole helluva lot more to offer than Galiardi and needs to be inserted into the lineup over him.

Come on Mac, don't make the mistake of saying "let's package our garbage and get something useful in a trade". What the Sharks can do is package one of Demers/Braun/Irwin since they seem to have some good depth there, once Burns returns. Irwin probably has the least trade value so I don't think it would be him. Demers and Braun both play the same side so it would be one of them.

A package of Demers (or Braun) + Galiardi might net a solid scoring forward back. Though I love Demers upside and he might not retrieve proper value for his potential. Tough call, but if you wanna get something good, you gotta give something good. Murray + Gagliardi just doesn't sound enticing to me if you wanted my scoring forward.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come on Mac, don't make the mistake of saying "let's package our garbage and get something useful in a trade". What the Sharks can do is package one of Demers/Braun/Irwin since they seem to have some good depth there, once Burns returns. Irwin probably has the least trade value so I don't think it would be him. Demers and Braun both play the same side so it would be one of them.

A package of Demers (or Braun) + Galiardi might net a solid scoring forward back. Though I love Demers upside and he might not retrieve proper value for his potential. Tough call, but if you wanna get something good, you gotta give something good. Murray + Gagliardi just doesn't sound enticing to me if you wanted my scoring forward.

Yeah, I think they'll end up having to make a move at some point.
Great start to the season, but zero goals from the 3rd or 4th line? Can't continue to win with no support at all from the bottom 6. Some of them have played well, like Gomez and Handzus, but someone has to start finding the back of the net.....
I do like putting Havlat with Handzus, they seem to have some chemistry. Gomez and Havlat clicked pretty well when they were out there together too....
Hope some teams get off to really shitty starts, and look to deal early....

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think they'll end up having to make a move at some point.
Great start to the season, but zero goals from the 3rd or 4th line? Can't continue to win with no support at all from the bottom 6. Some of them have played well, like Gomez and Handzus, but someone has to start finding the back of the net.....
I do like putting Havlat with Handzus, they seem to have some chemistry. Gomez and Havlat clicked pretty well when they were out there together too....
Hope some teams get off to really shitty starts, and look to deal early....

Gomez seems like he can work with anyone that's willing to shoot. He had a fantastic setup to Havlat last night. He loves gaining the blueline and drop passing it to a trailing forward. His speed and puck skill was a nice addition to the lineup. The guy sucks as a $7 forward, but is fantastic for $700K.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gomez seems like he can work with anyone that's willing to shoot. He had a fantastic setup to Havlat last night. He loves gaining the blueline and drop passing it to a trailing forward. His speed and puck skill was a nice addition to the lineup. The guy sucks as a $7 forward, but is fantastic for $700K.

Hopefully he turns out to be this years Manny Malholtra

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Mac, don't make the mistake of saying "let's package our garbage and get something useful in a trade".

...Tough call, but if you wanna get something good, you gotta give something good. Murray + Gagliardi just doesn't sound enticing to me if you wanted my scoring forward.

Ok, so I play too much NHL 13. Sue me then! :agree: haha