• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 7/25 Frauds at Timmeh

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A horse doing an interview? That is pretty exciting, if you ask me...

A horse is a horse, of course of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course...unless the horse is, the famous Amy G

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have to be realistic, was Tim going to go 14-0 after the allstar break?
But still, today wasn't exactly his toughest hitting foe.

Once again: sweeps are hard.

Being realistic is always good advice. So let's be realistic.

Timmeh has yet to put up a good game this year against a good lineup. He has (off of memory) had good games against Phily, Houston and Oakland. For argument sake, let's call the Philly game a legit good game since it did come in the bandbox. Today, he shit the bed against the PAAAAdres, although, to be fair, Boch did wave the white towel with the lineup, and the defense did everything but spell out "Fuck you, Timmy" in the infield dirt.

If Vogey, Cain or Bum had thrown today with the exact results, we would have been discouraged, but no pantshatting would have happened since they have all been nailz this season and are allowed to have an occasional bad game. Timmeh is the exact opposite. He has been the suck, and should be allowed to have the occasional good game instead.

Now this does not mean that Timmeh should be DFA'd this off season. He is NOT BZ. He is NOT Durty. He is not Kevin Correa. He is a two time CY winner and WS hero. He has earned the right to have a bad year. But this is also a very good team that he is shitting on, and the fans have the right to worry, bitch and moan about his struggles putting the season at risk.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[youtube]AVm-HwAkVp8[/youtube]

And Cal, I think the owner's name was Wilbur, unless I have totally :dunce:-ed your reference.

You caught MOST of my reference...

Wilbur was, in fact, the name of the "owner" in the old show. However, Mare G was interviewing Dave Roberts today. Hence, "Oh-ho-ho-oh Dave..."

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being realistic is always good advice. So let's be realistic.

Timmeh has yet to put up a good game this year against a good lineup. He has (off of memory) had good games against Phily, Houston and Oakland. For argument sake, let's call the Philly game a legit good game since it did come in the bandbox. Today, he shit the bed against the PAAAAdres, although, to be fair, Boch did wave the white towel with the lineup, and the defense did everything but spell out "Fuck you, Timmy" in the infield dirt.

I laughed out loud when I read the bolded part. Rep'd