• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (5) - 10/21 Sharks at Devils - 4:00PM

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it the second or the 3rd goal that Colin White got completely taken out of the play by a devil players horrible missed called

3rd. Definitely interference by Clarkson but if he was wearing a Sharks jersey I would have called it a 'smart' play.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Havlat brought tonight. Nifty and shifty with the puck. I think him and Clowe will work well together as long as someone agrees to pull the trigger and shoot.

This is a good win and hopefully gets the team going. Sharks played well but it's like they need some shooting lessons. Losing Mitchell early really hurt as Handzus was basically rendered useless offensively with McGinn and Ferreiro as his wingers. Hope Torrey comes back soon.

Sharks WIN!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game shark fans was sitting second row behind the devils bench.yes the clarky goal was borderline interference but the pavelski goal could have been interference as well moose was being tied up by a shark player in the crease.congrats on the extra point was probably the best losing game ive been to

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I never saw a good replay but was Marleau offside on Thornton's goal? I thought he was but the only replays I saw did have him in the picture.

I did a freeze frame and the play was onside and it took Marleau stretching the way he did to keep it onside.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd. Definitely interference by Clarkson but if he was wearing a Sharks jersey I would have called it a 'smart' play.

If he was wearing a Sharks jersey he'd have been sitting in the box. :p