• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gaylord Should Be Gone After Tomorrow

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just checking my FB page and saw someone created a "Brian Hayward Should be Fired From NBC" page and I checked it out.

For starters, it struck me as extremely Teh Gay. Yeah, he sucks, we know because we have had to hear him for two decades, but it is what it is. Get over it. I certainly wouldn't create a page over it, his atrocious commentary and constant Duck slant won't be changing the outcome of the game.

Secondly, one of the comments on it was someone contacted NBC asking why he would be calling the game. Like everyone has said, it doesn't create an objective POV when the guy calling the game is the home team's current play by play guy.

The response was Joe Micheletti was originally scheduled to call the game, got ill and will be back in Game 3. They needed a last second replacement and viola, Gaylord appears. Checked the phrase and it came up on an LGK thread too so it confirmed what I originally thought - Teh Gay.

We shall see if this is correct but it's hope that this clown will be off the games soon.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot. Leave him there. He seems to be a good luck charm for the Kings. I think it'd be great to hear him whine about how the Ducks were the better team and outplayed the Kings but lost the series due to bad bounces and a hot goaltender. They should make him join the Ducks handshake line to congratulate the Kings should they continue this effort and finish off the series.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world, the Kings would sweep and Hayward would have to call it.