• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game thread 9.26.13 TNF Rams vs Whiners

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS will have to really play their ass off to get 5 wins this season.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by on him you mean 'everyone in the stadium knows we are going to pass the ball because our run game sucks and we are down by a lot' then Id agree. Bradford has been spotty this game but to a certain extent we should expect that against the Niners. Our defense has holes that are gaping wide like...well, you know
Bradford has played poorly. Everyone knew our running game sucked before the season started. Wasting a dozen plays for a dozen yards on it only put Bradford in a worse position. This was a day for high percentage screens and dumps. The 49ers have good Ss. They were weak at the edges. We didn't attack the edges. The O-Line is poor and the WRs are unreliable...but the bottom line is that Bradford was poor tonight. He missed Pettis for a TD. He threw a bad pick. That's 10 points right there and a totally different game. Too many other Bradford tips and miscues.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can a team be this bad? Top to bottom...offense and defense and Special teams all bad. Not just bad but worse than last season. Worse than ever. If Fisher lasts the year I will be surprised.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw a bad pick. That's 10 points right there and a totally different game. Too many other Bradford tips and miscues.
Ill agree that Bradford had a poor game but that INT was on Quick. He jumped a second early.

In order for us to win this game, Bradford would've had to have been Aaron Rodgers. We got whipped everywhere

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final score 35 - 11. Congratulations to the 49ers. I'm really disappointed with tonight's showing. This wasn't a can't win game. I didn't like our gameplan and our execution was worse.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to the Rams to make reeling teams look good again.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Rams do at practice?

Do the Rams intend to use Austin more than they have? What are they saving him for? Two catches and 4 yards, or something like that.

Do the Rams RB's do anything at practice??

This is getting very discouraging.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh internet was down most of the night so i didn't get to see that much. but sounds like i need to by the rams for a stick of gum, fire everybody but the punter and kicker, move to London and change the name to anything but the rams

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the two worst back to back games ever played by the RAMS. This RAMS team is way past embarrassing and Pathetic. Hands down the worst offense in the league. Hands down the worst team as a whole

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the two worst back to back games ever played by the RAMS. This RAMS team is way past embarrassing and Pathetic. Hands down the worst offense in the league. Hands down the worst team as a whole

Yeah, ok... If you think the Rams are the worst team in the league, then you need to take a look at the Jaguars, Raiders, Browns, Vikings, Redskins, Giants, etc..

The problems right now are the penalties, offensive line (lack of protection, failing to open holes for the RB's), receiving core that can't get open and catch the ball, and the defense has been amazingly soft compared to last year. I miss Gregg Williams' defensive scheme, the Rams had a nasty and physical defense last year, they need to pick it up.

To put all the blame on Bradford is fucking stupid. Build some talent around him for fucking once and help out our franchise QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am so disgusted with this franchise, I don't have the energy for any post-game analysis. What I am going to report? That we totally suck and can't play a lick of football better than most high school teams??!!!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am so disgusted with this franchise, I don't have the energy for any post-game analysis. What I am going to report? That we totally suck and can't play a lick of football better than most high school teams??!!!!

pretty sure my high school's current football team could beat the rams, and they can't even throw or kick the ball, all they can do is run.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes I really, really hate it when I'm right...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you Mikey728 but SJ76 is right all along. We are overrated and this is going to be a worse year than last year.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sjsharksfan88, I wish the Rams were half as good as those teams you just mentioned. Have you even watched the RAMS this season? Teams are suppose to improve after the first couple of games. Iron stuff out. But the RAMS have gotten worse then more worst. You just can't get any worse in the NFL than this game as a whole IMO. AT HOME!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I called it....fuck this shit..fuck Sam Bradford, not a franchise QB gone and get your 10 mil a year you fucking freeloader. Next year we draft a QB and a RB. I have a potty mouth right now because I'm drunk but as they say; drunk words=sober thoughts. My thoughts well we are a 4-12 team with no ceiling. Bradford is done in STL hopefully the NFL. This franchise has been the doormat for years and will continue to be; I'm sorry but Jeff Fisher has done nothing to this ball club and in another year or so I expect to see him out the door as well. Move the fucking team to LA. I'm done..

and in other news...my date went well tonight :-)

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Bradford sucks. Always been terrible in the red zone. Makes way too many mistakes all game. A lot at the worst times. Holds on to the ball forever. Gets so many passes batted or tipped at the line. The only way for him to get any better was for the RAMS not to hire Schottenheimer. Eveybody but RAMS management knew Schottenheimer was a fraud. How can the RAMS keep hiring the same guy at Offensive coordinator but with a different name? Same lousy check down plays that go nowhere all game every game every year Bradford has to go. Need to blow this whole team up.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford was bad last night but we certainly can't put all the blame on him. This was a total team disaster. Gore hadn't run for 100+ in any of the first three games yet he had over 100 at half time. The receivers have trouble getting open but when they did Bradford missed way too many throws. The play calling is atrocious. The opposing defenses don't respect anything deep so they have all 11 guys within 8-10 yards of the LOS. The Rams on the other hand typically have the back 7 no where near the LOS and give up way to many easy yards. Sometimes it seems they are in a permanent prevent defense. The running game is non-existent and the special teams are a disaster. This team has absolutely no redeeming qualities right now. They are hard to watch.

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate prevent defense ! It all but gave a Superbowl win to Cheatriots !

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that was a short NFL season four games and the Rams are finished...Go Dodgers and Go Lakers!