• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME THREAD: 3-9-15, Warriors @ Suns, 7:00 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns beat GS, I believe, earlier in the year at Phoenix. I don't look for it to happen tonight, though. I think this loss was after the early season loss to S.A. at home.

I was very happy that Thompson had a good shooting game. Maybe he worked on his shot more than normal if they knew that Curry was going to be trapped/double-teamed on all of the pick and rolls. Curry wasn't going to be the one putting up the high scoring mark in the Clipper game.

I'm a bit less afraid of the Suns without Dragic and I. Thomas. In my mind, they traded the wrong guys.

Warriors 105-95.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though they did pick up Brandon Knight, who is a star in the making. Curry was incredible tonight. I've got to go and see what his 3-pt % is now. He tied for the lead in 3's by all-star break and since then he's begun to run away with it.

Curry's up to .422.....7th.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point, the sooner the better, AI9 needs to start shooting the ball a little more, especially when he's driving down the lane. He makes some really nice passes at times, but there has to be a better balance between him putting the ball to the basket and dishing the ball. Many times he's passing the ball at the last split second because he's afraid (I guess) to put the shot up. I think he's afraid to miss shots, or maybe it's because we have some very good shooters on the team. But still, strike a balance, Andre!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though they did pick up Brandon Knight, who is a star in the making. Curry was incredible tonight. I've got to go and see what his 3-pt % is now. He tied for the lead in 3's by all-star break and since then he's begun to run away with it.

Curry's up to .422.....7th.
Knight went down earlyand never returned. Curry went off in the second half. Had great seats for this one. In the first row behind where all the handicapped people sit. Since they cannot stand up to block your view the view was great. felt sorry for the Suns, management has decimated that team.