• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME THREAD: 03-2-15, Warriors @ Nets, 4:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lace 'em up again tonight in Brooklyn. Everyone's healthy for us.

Brook Lopez came back to the Nets (from injury) and has found himself on the bench. I had thought he was their best player a few years ago, but..... There's a player from my hometown of Alexandria, LA who has been starting for the Nets. He played his college ball at OK State..Markel Brown. Exceptional athlete, not great at any one thing but pretty solid in all phases. I hope he's able to have a long career. I have a feeling they might have Brown guard Curry.

Go Dubs!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Curry had a little bank shot w 1.1 seconds left (before trying the reverse). He suddenly had the ball and was wide open, from what I saw.

Even still, it was a really good comeback for the Warriors. It was also good to see Bogut have such a good offensive game. He must be reading this website.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disasterous game by Thompson. He cost them the game with his horrendous shooting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson has definitely been shooting poorly and not getting to the basket nearly as much as he had been. Perhaps the two are related. If he drives and scores more, perhaps people will give him a little distance when they guard him, knowing that he can easily drive by them to score. I'd personally like it if Thompson had more arc on his J. I think I'll give him a call.

Oh, I don't know his phone number. Anyone got his cell?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one else thought Curry had an easy shot at the end of the game? When the Dubs had pulled to 2 pts and then tied it, I thought there was no way they'd lose. They had a few really bad possessions in the last minute of that game, highlighted by the pass from Bogut to Curry. Just bad communication between the two, which can happen. Curry was coming in the open, Bogut threw the pass to where Curry would be, but then Curry changed direction.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some fatigue that has been setting in. Klay was off as can be last game. 4 games in 5 nights on the road will do that to you. While this was a winnable game, I'll chalk this up to a schedule loss.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's shot is not nearly as much subject to fatigue, in my opinion, because he doesn't jump high and then shoot. He's almost a set shooter and his quick release makes sure that his legs do most of the heavy lifting. I honestly don't know what more people aren't trying the quicker release shot like Curry's. Nowitzki was rumored to be working on a slight change to a quicker release in the off-season, but I can't tell if he's actually doing it in the games.

Yes, this really was a "schedule loss".