• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Blues v.s Sharks 7pm

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad i didnt watch this and went to a boxing fitness class instead lol

Yeah I missed it too thanks to WHL playoffs. Sounds like it was a pretty frustrating loss, no surprise there. Game 4 is pretty much a must win. Down 3-1 and needing to win 3 straight with 2 of 3 in St. Louis? Yeah, I can say with 100% certainty that the Sharks would not be able to pull that off.

:third: The Sharks need one of these with a 16 on it. :p

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry everybody the Sharks will WIN this series.

Bring on game #4

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loool Naes and Slimp are going right over each others heads. :burt:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loool Naes and Slimp are going right over each others heads. :burt:

nah he just can't read and i think he is taking out his anger from SJrules comments on me...

all i said was Moore is HORRIBLE.

never said he is the main reason they lost the game.

good night, i am too tired and upset to argue with anyone, if the Sharks don't show up for game#4, fuck them, was going to re-up my tix next year but no way in hell they get my $$$ if they don't at least put up a good fight at home.

this bullshit play good first 5 minute and good last 5 minutes is BULLSHIT, im tired of these lazy motherfuckers.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to defect to the Kings too? lol

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Finn, fuel to the fire brother, fuel to the fiyahhh!!!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@markedwinemmons: Sharks' McLellan about the late line changes: "We were just trying to find a spark, and not necessarily just in the offensive zone."

Translation: "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but I just thought a 4-3 final looks a lot better than 4-1 so, hey, why the hell not?"

@SanJoseSharks: Thornton: “We’ve got to stay out of the penalty box. That was it. Their power play was important tonight - that is what won them the game.”

Uhh ok.. how about "we" stay the fuck out of the penalty box then? Especially with 2:23 left in the game or whatever!

Jackass.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, how/why did Vlasic pick tonight for his worst game of the season?

Holy shit, he was horrific out there. :L

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh - I was geared up to watch this game and then thought, "they are going to fuck this up and put me in a shitty mood - fuck them."

So took the gf out and had a really nice time. She's in a great mood and I am not disappointed with another embarrassing Sharks effort I have to explain to all my Kings/Red Wings/Chicago fan-friends.

I used to skip work, turn off the phone, and plan my life around watching just season games... now: I am plain fucking tired of seeing the sort of effort they put out. Still my team, but I am letting the Kool-aid slide down the bar...

I hope they put forth a solid game 4 and give the fan base something to be proud of.. the tank deserves better than this.. we all do.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was very down on patty. Look at my previous posts. Patty has been the worst player on the ice possibly for either team given his role. Im not sure he has created more than 1 or 2 chances all series. He had a nice pass to pavs early in the game though that was it. He hasnt used his speed a single time that I can remember.

Jumbo played well, dumb penalty notwithstanding. Pavs is playing well, but needs to bear down and bury his chances. At least he is getting and creating lots of chances.

The moore like is, once again, the only line not to score this series. But, they arent even getting shots. 2 shots in two games for the whole line combined. Moore is not the reason they lost. Murray was probably more responsible for that and really Todd is #1 to blame since he hasnt figured out how to kill a penalty in 3 years. The thing is that if his line is just junk and if he cant kill penalties and if he cant help the team win, then Id rather Zues in there for the veteran presence and PK potential. Not to mention he creates far more offensively as well.

My hatred for moore is being shared by more and more people every game. He sucks. he has sucked his whole career. He fills no role even adequately. He'll he's only 50% in the FO circle even. 3rd line C is a very very important position and he is a total bust.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope todd puts moore-mitchell-Marleau on a line. Then I would know exactly who to blame for every loss :-)

Actually, I'm only half kidding about that line. It would be damn fast and take all the underachieving losers and separate them from the respectable rest of the team that tries hard.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
meh - I was geared up to watch this game and then thought, "they are going to fuck this up and put me in a shitty mood - fuck them."

So took the gf out and had a really nice time. She's in a great mood and I am not disappointed with another embarrassing Sharks effort I have to explain to all my Kings/Red Wings/Chicago fan-friends.

I used to skip work, turn off the phone, and plan my life around watching just season games... now: I am plain fucking tired of seeing the sort of effort they put out. Still my team, but I am letting the Kool-aid slide down the bar...

I hope they put forth a solid game 4 and give the fan base something to be proud of.. the tank deserves better than this.. we all do.

Ditto that. Wife and I were usually good for 5-7 games at the tank plus whatever playoff games we could get tickets for, all TV games were pretty much a must see. Not so anymore. I've been on a two year slide now. And really, next year ain't lookin any better unless some kind of drastic shake up happens. Contunied dark days ahead are what I'm predicting. Suggest every one stock up on beer and whiskey to weather the storm...

:smow:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This one was tough to watch. Weak play after weak play after weak play. When did Pavelski turn into complete shit? Can't control the puck, can't move the puck, can't play defense, can't clear the puck, makes terrible decisions with the puck, gets knocked to the ice by anyone who skates by him, can't make a pass to save his life...he's been the worst player on the ice all series long. For a team that has the ability to be so good last nights preformance was simply disgusting.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i'm not going to name any names but at least we are not the biggest chokes in the playoffs this year, vancouver

:lol:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty shitty outlook by me, but here's my take (not that any of you asked nor care). This series is a win-win for me IFF (if and only if.....sorry, I majored in Philosophy :heh:):

1.) We win and I'm happy to watch more playoff hockey as my favorite team moves on.....especially since Vancouver may be out of the race.

2.) If we do go down (here's where the iff part comes in) hopefully both, but at least one of Thornton and Marleau will be gone. I know they have a NMC, but so did Dan Boyle and Dany Heatley. If these two are both still on the squad next year (and the Sharks lose this series), I'll be extremely disapponted. I know a lot of you guys don't think leadership and letters matter, but in my opinion they DO. These two lack leadership in spades. When a team is as top heavy as the Sharks, you need skill, will and intangibles. These two only have skill.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everybody don't be soo down in the dumps. Sure the Sharks lost lastnight and they looked like shit doing it, but come on! Where is the faith? The loyality? We are only down one game and we know the Sharks can play awhole lot better than they've shown. The Sharks need to get in the dirty areas and do the things that cause teams to win games. One things for sure the Sharks need to focus on the PK & PP cause the Blues have been feeding off of them. No more passive style during the PK pressure the hell out of them, or better yet don't take stupid pentalies. The Sharks will match or go above the Blues effort from here on now. Believe me Boys & Girls the series will be tied after game #4.

You are never out of a playoff game, anything can happen!

:pray: Don't give up! :pray:
:boxing: Keep fighting until the buzzer sounds! :boxing:
LeTs Go Sharks!!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty shitty outlook by me, but here's my take (not that any of you asked nor care). This series is a win-win for me IFF (if and only if.....sorry, I majored in Philosophy :heh:):

1.) We win and I'm happy to watch more playoff hockey as my favorite team moves on.....especially since Vancouver may be out of the race.

2.) If we do go down (here's where the iff part comes in) hopefully both, but at least one of Thornton and Marleau will be gone. I know they have a NMC, but so did Dan Boyle and Dany Heatley. If these two are both still on the squad next year (and the Sharks lose this series), I'll be extremely disapponted. I know a lot of you guys don't think leadership and letters matter, but in my opinion they DO. These two lack leadership in spades. When a team is as top heavy as the Sharks, you need skill, will and intangibles. These two only have skill.

I think thornton has actually been pretty effective. Not the superstar we'd want, but pretty solid. it's patty that has been the killer at basically 7M per. He shoulda been deal 5 years ago, but DW is too loyal to move him. He'll retire a shark and go down with the ship.

Truth is that the sharks arent miles away. They just need a coach who can teach how to effectively kill a penalty and a solid 3rd line. All year, they were reasonable 5 on 5, and if they were at just 82% on the PK (middle of the pack), they would have given up 11 fewer goals, which is like 3 or 4 more wins and 6 or 8 more points placing them easily in the 3rd seed and above detroit or even nashville. if they had a top 5 or 10 PK, they would have fought for the president's trophy. Add a couple 3rd liners that can pitch in 12-15 goals each instead of the 7 to 9 from guys like mitchell or zues and you'd have another 10 more goals and be among the best teams in the league.

unfortunately, dougie's moves this summer and during the year have been all bad, with the exception of burns (though coyle and phillips look darn good). They have eroded the scoring depth completely, and the coaching staff has totally failed to coach the key parts of the game. given dougie's loyalty and his recent history, we should expect more disappontment for the next 5 years as he holds on to dear life with his aging "stars".