• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 24 - Philadelphia Flyers at San Jose Sharks(12-2-14): 10:00pm EST

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coburn has been awful, he needs to sit, glad to see that vinny was finally upstairs, he should have company with umberger. Andy Mac was pretty solid last year, and he wasn't bad on the island, I wonder if he's just not up to game shape yet and is having trouble keeping up with the speed of the game.

I've always thought rinoldo was ok since he has some speed, CAN be a good forechecker, and brings energy, but I think I'd rather have rosehill brought up to play, he's more of a detterent, and I actually think he has better hands than rinoldo in front of the net.

I don't see why so many have a love affair with MDZ, he's knocked off the puck with ease, rarely wins a board battle, and couldn't move a Kenyan marathon racer from in front of the net. Yeah, he makes a good pass once in awhile, and has a descent shot (when it hits the net). He never lived up to expectations in NY, and hasn't been able to stick anywhere else.

Perhaps one of my biggest gripes as of late, and I haven't seen many write/talk about it, is over the past several games I have noticed Giroux coming in wayyyyyyyy late on the backcheck, I can remember 2 goals scored because of it, but I'm sure I'm just forgetting others.

cheers

Bold 1: :shocked:

Bold 2: I've noticed that as well. He's been gliding back quite a bit and you don't like to see that from the captain.