• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #15 Cincinnati Bengals(10-4) vs NE Patriots(6-8) SATURDAY December 24, 2022 1:00 PM

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look all in all Parker out, J Smith lost, H Hnery lost bad O line the offense did put up a fight,

Start looking toward the offseason
The way Henry went out was dumb, crashed with another Pats player.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is officially over.

I think my preseason prediction of 7-10 will be the final place that this team finiushes.

They have nothing left to play except pride and they've already shown very little iof that.

On to the 2023 draft.
Your preseason prediction was this team will be luck to win 3 games.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your preseason prediction was this team will be luck to win 3 games.
I found my reply from "REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS" August 3, 2022

From all appearances, something just doesn't seem right. Can't tell if it's Bill, the coaches or the players. Instead of Eric Clapton playing "Layla" on
the guitar, it's BigKen trying to play "No More Tears in Heaven" on a bass fiddle.

At this moment 6-11 or 7-10. If they don't get their shit together, they might looking at the first pick in the 2023 draft.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find that and post it please. I can't locate it.
You definitely posted that but maybe it was a vent. I found this
From all appearances, something just doesn't seem right. Can't tell if it's Bill, the coaches or the players. Instead of Eric Clapton playing "Layla" on
the guitar, it's BigKen trying to play "No More Tears in Heaven" on a bass fiddle.

At this moment 6-11 or 7-10. If they don't get their shit together, they might looking at the first pick in the 2023 draft.
Since this was in a thread about expectations you get full credit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll finish the season 1st.
What would make me very happy at this point? top 5?
1{ beat Miami - even ugly!
2) Throw to Tyquon Thornton
3) turn Pierre Strong loose
4) start calling OC's
5) spoil some teams season!
I cannot disagree. There are no playoffs lets open all things up. Although Thornton had a ket drop yesterday, but I agree.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Mac appeared to be attempting to do. Not so much to a player just to avoid a sack. QB just shuffles the ball forward
sorry. I was mocking a mistake that many make, including experts. The term is "shovel pass" which easily is mumbled to sound like "shuffle pass". Also, many have learned the correct phrase and periodically use shuffle anyways... I assumed that might have been you and by no means was I being a grammar policeman on such a benign item. The response is actually a tribute to the "booger" character in Revenge of the Nerds who would respond that way whenever the Japanese character would mispronounce something like "What the fuck is a robster craw".

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot disagree. There are no playoffs lets open all things up. Although Thornton had a ket drop yesterday, but I agree.

I know I’ve been defending the coaches all season long but I am now doing an about face. We’ve had tons of key drops and fumbles this season along with shitty penalty’s on offense. Coincidence that Josh, Ivan, and Scar are all gone? I don’t think so. And I don’t know what it says about guys like Troy who have been around for a while and haven’t risen to the top.