• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons Thursday 11/18/2021 8:20 PM NFL Network

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I hope the Pats beat them, I almost kinda hope the Titans have homefield advantage for the playoffs so the Pats can come here and beat them again...and I can take the family to our first (and probably only) playoff game.
I might have to visit my brother in Chattanooga and swing a bit west if they play in Nashville

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons in Atlanta Thursday. Then the Patriots get 10 days off before facing the Titans at home and then go to Buffalo.

Then comes the BYE and basically a two week rest before the final four.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falcons got their ashes hauled yesterday by the Cowboys 43-3.

Matt Ryan struggled and was 9/17 for 117 yard, 0 TD and 2 INT. Falcons WRs have been hurt and they don't have a run game. Patriots have to start strong and hard and keep their foot on the pedal until the game is out of control. Falcons are still bleeding from the OT SB loss to the Patriots, so BB has to make sure that no one takes them lightly.

Atlanta is not still bleeding from the 2016 SB.... That team rolled over and died. Sure, Matt Ryan is still there but he's about the only one. This is a bad team plain and simple.

The topic was rivalry. Atlanta still hurts from the SB loss and like the Pats, they have the same owner. That and Atlanta doesn't have a rival in any sport except possibly baseball. The braves were originally in BOSTON.
I won't argue how you proceeded through this thread. But from my perspective the topic was the Falcons were bleeding from the SB loss and I played on your words to extend the bleeding of that team to it's death. The Bleeding statement meant the Falcons were seeing a rivalry which i personally discount... I think the Falcons want no part of the Pats at this juncture.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't argue how you proceeded through this thread. But from my perspective the topic was the Falcons were bleeding from the SB loss and I played on your words to extend the bleeding of that team to it's death. The Bleeding statement meant the Falcons were seeing a rivalry which i personally discount... I think the Falcons want no part of the Pats at this juncture.
Like every other topic discussed, you impart your opinion and what you think as Biblical. As far as I'm concerned, I've tried to explain what I've experienced and what I know from my experience in life, coaching and playing. You don't want to accept it, fine, I have no problem with tour opinion, but let's not kill another thread. I fully expect that you will not let this go, and you will have to have the last word on the subject, as you always seem to desire. Be my guest.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like every other topic discussed, you impart your opinion and what you think as Biblical. As far as I'm concerned, I've tried to explain what I've experienced and what I know from my experience in life, coaching and playing. You don't want to accept it, fine, I have no problem with tour opinion, but let's not kill another thread. I fully expect that you will not let this go, and you will have to have the last word on the subject, as you always seem to desire. Be my guest.
Hey ASSHOLE, the mere fact that I added "from my perspective" shows the opposite. YOU are the one who decides what YOU think is biblical. Why else do you change the past narrative to suit your needs. You go from the Falcons wanting revenge to "being a general discussion of rivalries" instead of just countering an opinion or agreeing with what's presented...

You know you can do that? Right? You see someone else's perspective which alters your own... But instead of continuing a discussion, you go somewhere else so you can pretend "I was always right"...

It's not about who is right or wrong. It's about the conversation as a whole.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ASSHOLE, the mere fact that I added "from my perspective" shows the opposite. YOU are the one who decides what YOU think is biblical. Why else do you change the past narrative to suit your needs. You go from the Falcons wanting revenge to "being a general discussion of rivalries" instead of just countering an opinion or agreeing with what's presented...

You know you can do that? Right? You see someone else's perspective which alters your own... But instead of continuing a discussion, you go somewhere else so you can pretend "I was always right"...

It's not about who is right or wrong. It's about the conversation as a whole.
like I said.....................

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said.....................
What a fucking piece of work you are... Your example of me disagreeing is a derogatory remark about me... Why not ask "have you stopped beating your dog".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you from a fan perspective the fan base was more excited by this game tgan any other on our schedule ( including the Saints our biggest rival )

Does that translate to the players? No clue. But there are still enough guys in leadership roles on the current roster who also played in that game to make me think it will matter ( Ryan, Matthews, Jarrett, Jones etc )

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Falcon team that shows up even remotely resembles what played Dallas, forget about it.

If Ryan has a good game early, it might be close. But I'd expect the pass rush to keep him hopping.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you from a fan perspective the fan base was more excited by this game tgan any other on our schedule ( including the Saints our biggest rival )

Does that translate to the players? No clue. But there are still enough guys in leadership roles on the current roster who also played in that game to make me think it will matter ( Ryan, Matthews, Jarrett, Jones etc )
I'm surprised it's a big deal because I feel no such sentiment here. The timing of the scoring was a bit weird but it was a close game. Could it be the local media just finding anything to hype?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised it's a big deal because I feel no such sentiment here. The timing of the scoring was a bit weird but it was a close game. Could it be the local media just finding anything to hype?
Im guessing its simply because we lost and how we lost

Falcons fans are mosrly fucking morons though so who knows

Worst fucking fan base in all major sports as far as loyalty and knowledge goes

We have had 1 top 18 defense in the last decade and our fans think getting a new QB will fix shit.

But only if he "represents the culture of the city" ( fancy talk for "is black" )

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 - 17 Pats

This one will look like a struggle for 3 quarters before the Pats finally put a little distance between them score-wise.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Atlanta yesterday. It wasn't pretty. Atlanta could not do anything right and I'm not exagerating.
Atlanta is not that bad of a team.
Watch out! This is a trap game!
I'm sure Belichick is going to be preaching hard and the veterans will be too.
Atlanta has the luxury to just throw that game out. Flush it!
I hope our team listens and keeps their foot on the gas!
I hate trap games. Seems the Saints game had that flavor and that the team and coaches were thinking about Tompa Bay a week early…