• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Food you love/hate?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love- Foie Gras, duck breast, veal-demi glace, liver dumplings, pizza, chicken and dumplings, crab cakes, baked lobster, veal Osso Buco, char-grilled ribeye, Chinese honey chicken, turkey stuffing, multiple types of breads and Kobe beef(American Faux-be beef)

Hate- Coconut, lima beans, green peppers, iced tea(not food but I still hate it), cucumbers, black bean soup, shrimp, mint jelly, cranberry sauce, Rocky Mountain oysters, adobo sauce with coconut milk and lastly Indian food(all of it)

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love...Steak ..Tri tip BBQ ..Good pizza..BBQ Chicken..I have a secret way of cooking it that most don't know about ..need a Webber that cooks with coals ..tender and juicy always. Not burned or raw ever. I can crush some good BBQ. My biggest vice is ICE CREAM. a gift from the ice cream gods. Corn on the cob that is in season.Corn dogs at the fair.Hershey Chocolate syrup for the honeys in bed and before bed in my miilk. Yeah...he he....I had some BBQ salmon in Vancouver Canada after a ride through class 4 rapids . Most exciting ride ever. The salmon was so tender and good it tasted like kick ass steak. Fresh in season strawberry's. in season watermellon.Chicken/Steak fajitas and fresh chips and a margarita on the side.Shit I can go on and on. I could be another hour.

Hate..Brussel sprouts..fucking hate that stuff.Peas out of a can. I am pretty cool with food. I like almost anything.

Later !

:suds::yes::clap:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love...Steak ..Tri tip BBQ ..Good pizza..BBQ Chicken..I have a secret way of cooking it that most don't know about ..need a Webber that cooks with coals ..tender and juicy always. Not burned or raw ever. I can crush some good BBQ. My biggest vice is ICE CREAM. a gift from the ice cream gods. Corn on the cob that is in season.Corn dogs at the fair.Hershey Chocolate syrup for the honeys in bed and before bed in my miilk. Yeah...he he....I had some BBQ salmon in Vancouver Canada after a ride through class 4 rapids . Most exciting ride ever. The salmon was so tender and good it tasted like kick ass steak. Fresh in season strawberry's. in season watermellon.Chicken/Steak fajitas and fresh chips and a margarita on the side.Shit I can go on and on. I could be another hour.

Hate..Brussel sprouts..fucking hate that stuff.Peas out of a can. I am pretty cool with food. I like almost anything.

Later !

:suds::yes::clap:
Do you know what kind of salmon it was? Alaskan King/Chinook Salmon by chance? Fresh salmon is simply great!

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what kind of salmon it was? Alaskan King/Chinook Salmon by chance? Fresh salmon is simply great!

It was fresh I don't know what kind.. The guys who run the raft trip feed it to you at the end of the ride down the rapids.It was up near Whistler Mountain resort in Canada where I was staying one Summer ..Man, that had to be about 20 + years ago. Those Canadians are real cool . No stress up there just good living. They love to party. I met a couple of real cool chicks there. I wonder if they still have that rafting trip. One of the best times I ever had. I recommend it highly.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love: Tri-tip, Ribeye steak, honey walnut prawns, carnitas burrito (mission style), pizza, risotto, Snickers ice cream bars, eggs Benedict, French dip w/cheese, cheese, avocados, ribs, ravioli

Hate: Mushrooms, peas, raisins, tabasco sauce, A1 sauce, potted meat, beets, mincemeat in a jar (I've never tasted it, but I hate the way it looks), slimy okra

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love: Tri-tip, Ribeye steak, honey walnut prawns, carnitas burrito (mission style), pizza, risotto, Snickers ice cream bars, eggs Benedict, French dip w/cheese, cheese, avocados, ribs, ravioli

Hate: Mushrooms, peas, raisins, tabasco sauce, A1 sauce, potted meat, beets, mincemeat in a jar (I've never tasted it, but I hate the way it looks), slimy okra
Other than raisins, I hate your hates too.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grilled rib-eye medium rare, sauteed mushrooms, big 'ol Idaho potato, garlic toast, Caesar salad and a nice bottle of California Cab.

:thumb:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, I love those honey walnut big ass prawns. I am on board with all your likes ! nice list.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love most raw veggies except cauliflower and broccoli which are FUCKING NASTY

hate all cooked veggies (except potatoes, i guess?) unless they're in a sauce of some sort.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love... bacon, steak, chicken

Hate... beets, spinach, liver

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a worse vegetable than turnips? Turnip greens suck and so do turnips. Not even Franks Hot Sauce can make them any better.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love ALL THE FOOD!
Almost...
Hate onions and milk

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love almost all food

Hate hominy and anything gimmicky

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate tuna. I can't stand the taste or the smell.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate most tangy food, olives, pickled beets, vinegar etc. Not a fan of sour either.