• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

food/condiments that most people love, but you hate

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS!

Tastes like metal. If I want metal in my burrito I'll sprinkle on some pennies.

I hate onions. It is the only thing in the world that will make me send food back...when they tried to just scrape off the onions and I can still taste them or find one.
my brother is the same way with onions ..when my brother and I were kids mom gave me money and told me to take him and get something to eat at the department store restaurant so she could shop in peace .. well we ordered burgers and they had onions in the meat ,he thought that it was the best burger he ever had so I waited until he ate 3/4's of it before I told him that there were onions in it .. the look on his face and his actions were priceless .. me I love onions

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, my mom used to do the same. I made sure to marry a woman that also hates them.

But my freakin kid loves them. Out the other night and they brought a cup of diced onions for my tacos. My kid asked if he could try them and started eating them raw with a fork. YUCK

My wife has some other redeeming qualities...

Do ya'll need to do a blood test on that kid?

Not even sauteed, or caramelized?

Strangely, I like the SMELL of caramelized onions, I just can't eat them. And if they're cooked to death in a soup or stew, I can tolerate them, I just hate that feel of them when they're still a bit firm. Like nails on a chalkboard...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would remove the bloody marys, and would ad dijon mustard. That shit is disgusting
THIS!

Tastes like metal. If I want metal in my burrito I'll sprinkle on some pennies.

I hate onions. It is the only thing in the world that will make me send food back...when they tried to just scrape off the onions and I can still taste them or find one.

Onions are supreme. Ambrosia of the Gods.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sauteed, or caramelized?

If they are cooked down or fried into rings, I can handle them. But raw or just garnishing a cooked item are terrible.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayonnaise is fucking worthless. I don't care for cucumbers or watermelon. I tried radishes and beets but don't care for them, unless they are sweet pickled beets

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in college and we would order pizza, I always had them put anchovies on half of it.

Everyone hated anchovies, but it meant more pizza for me.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about people who show up for a dinner party who have a ton of allergies that totally fuck up your meal ?