• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

food/condiments that most people love, but you hate

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing for me I not only can't eat but can't watch others eat is mashed potatoes.

Bad experience?

tumblr_m7fug7LBNd1qmyzc7.gif

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, the story behind my hatred of mashed taters.

I have always hated them but when I was 11 years old we were eating dinner which was breaded pork chops, mashed taters and green beans, anyhow I would load up the taters with butter and pepper and always try to get them down quick otherwise i'd be there all damn night. Well this night I was doing that and there was a piece of the breading from the chops in the taters and I puked on my plate and my dad made me eat it. I guess he thought I did it on purpose to get out of eating them, I don't know. I know its sounds like bullshit but it happened.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

I have always hated them but when I was 11 years old we were eating dinner which was breaded pork chops, mashed taters and green beans, anyhow I would load up the taters with butter and pepper and always try to get them down quick otherwise i'd be there all damn night. Well this night I was doing that and there was a piece of the breading from the chops in the taters and I puked on my plate and my dad made me eat it. I guess he thought I did it on purpose to get out of eating them, I don't know. I know its sounds like bullshit but it happened.

Sheeit, that would do it..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That'd do it! (Ever try mashed cauliflower?)

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I love onions, I can eat an onion like an apple if it's a good sweet one like a Vidalia.

Me too..I'm the only one in my family that likes them.
So, if I make a big pan of scrambled eggs and put chopped onions in them, I get them all...lol

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

completely understandable that you hate mashed taters, then. gross.

my mom was a terrible cook with grotesque tastes, and the shit that she fed me made it so that i hated just about every kind of food except meat and starches with basic seasoning.

it took me the past 20 years to learn how to enjoy a variety of foods.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eggs
Mushrooms
Relish
Sauerkraut
Cucumber
Pickles
Tofu
Squish

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eggs
Mushrooms
Relish
Sauerkraut
Cucumber
Pickles
Tofu
Squish

finally, somebody else who doesn't like unfertilized chicken embryos!

when i found out most ice cream had eggs, i was very sad.

there are some other things that have eggs, but they're pretty unrecognizable.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after reading that, I may not eat mashed taters for a while. Dude that's harsh. I have a similar tale about boiled okra except that it wasn't covered in regurgitated gravy.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3