• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flex Play

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex play this week, 12 team standard league.

Looking down the barrel of Justin Hunter, Dewayne Bowe, Kenny Stills, or Andre Holmes as my FLEX this week. Not too much fun right now.

Hunter, Holmes, and Stills all having some upside, but Bowe will probably get me a solid 5-7. Luckily I do have Jeremy Hill going tonight, so I can plan accordingly if I need upside, or a solid total depending on what he does.

Also watching the Sammy Watkins injury, could snag Robert Woods for that spot if Watkins isn't gonna play.

Any thoughts?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Holmes has the highest potential for week 10... when Oakland has any offense Holmes has been their best player, and Oakland should be passing all day long to attempt to keep up with the broncos... The only problem is that holmes also has the lowest floor... If Oaklands offense disappears again then so will Holmes...

Kenny stills has been getting more targets the past couple weeks, but with Graham and ingram he is very unlikely to get a TD... He is probably the safest to get 50+ yards...

Hunter, is just like Andre Holmes, they both are the best offensive playmaker on their team and they both are on terrible offenses... I would just fear Baltimore's defense more than Denver's defense... and I think the surrounding cast in Tennessee is better than Oakland, so I think Oakland needs holmes much more than Tennessee needs hunter...

Bowe, he is not flashy, has a bad matchup... I would avoid him even though he is probably safer than Holmes and hunter...

So, I rank the 4. Holmes, Hunter, Stills, Bowe...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmes, stills, bowe, hunter.......agree on all points except for hunter, he just hasnt done crap