• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher's Press Conference Today

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher finally stated unequivocally that the Rams are going to line up and go with Kellen Clemons as their starter and they are going to demand everyone to step and support the guy. I suppose this was Fisher's Vermeil moment without the tears.

Also, Fisher stated absolutely that they are NOT going to trade for a QB but they will bring in a number of prospects and sign one possibly two of them. He refused to name names but he stated that the Rams have a plan in place and there will be a new back-up possibly two on the roster by the start of Monday's game. He also stated that Sammie is their QB for the future and will be back in 2014.

You can watch the news conference in its entirety on the St Louis Rams website.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher finally stated unequivocally that the Rams are going to line up and go with Kellen Clemons as their starter and they are going to demand everyone to step and support the guy. I suppose this was Fisher's Vermeil moment without the tears.

Also, Fisher stated absolutely that they are NOT going to trade for a QB but they will bring in a number of prospects and sign one possibly two of them. He refused to name names but he stated that the Rams have a plan in place and there will be a new back-up possibly two on the roster by the start of Monday's game. He also stated that Sammie is their QB for the future and will be back in 2014.

You can watch the news conference in its entirety on the St Louis Rams website.

Or click here!

Fisher Press Conference Wrap: Fisher: Rams Ready to Carry On Despite Adversity

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I hear the Rams say they have a plan in place I shudder.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Can't-Throw will not last the season. He is a mediocre QB and that's it. Sure he has experience in Suckinheimers offense but his performances have been terrible.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Shane C. Just as SJ76 has suggested, all the Rams need him to do is manage the game and move the chains. We will probably see heavy doses of Stacey and RB by committee. But if we don't score a TD in the first quarter and get behind like in Carolina, it'll be over before it gets going and Clemons will be the goat that he is.