• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher Names Keenum Starter next year..

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now Goff may be the biggest bust of all time. Considering what we gave up to get him... six top picks!! and the fact that he can't even get on the field. Until he gets on the field and plays lights out he is a bust.

Um....its not that he cant get on the field,.... its all about whom we're putting him on the field with! .....Get It?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um....its not that he cant get on the field,.... its all about whom we're putting him on the field with! .....Get It?

That is the most F up thing you have ever said. Are you saying we're not playing him because we don't have good enough players to put around him? If you're going to give up six top picks to move up to get a quarterback he better be an Andrew luck type so he can play with whoever. Let me remind you Zeke Sam Bradford won rookie of the year on a team not half as good as this one. Get it?? Oh and I Believe they are 4 rookies starting this weekend and none of them are named goff.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! That's what I'm saying! :mod: Dam Boy, what are you jumping down my chit for? I'm not the one that made the ~stupid trade~! But its clear to see that your favorite coach is holding him back! And yes we all know that you're eager to compare any incoming qb to your favorite bitch! What's reallly funny is, stupid people still believe in that guy! :scared: Bwahahahahahahaaha

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! That's what I'm saying! :mod: Dam Boy, what are you jumping down my chit for? I'm not the one that made the ~stupid trade~! But its clear to see that your favorite coach is holding him back! And yes we all know that you're eager to compare any incoming qb to your favorite bitch! What's reallly funny is, stupid people still believe in that guy! :scared: Bwahahahahahahaaha

Because it's just not true. He's not playing because he can't take a snap from center and call the plays out in the huddle. You're right Fisher has no idea how to bring along a quarterback. That's why the trade even makes less sense. Why draft a guy that needs so much work when you know you don't have the coaches to do it? And please Goff isn't worthy to help Sam put on his jock strap lol which he probably doesn't know how to do either, so there is no comparison.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy: Is that all that you have on your mind? .........."Sam's jock strap!" :thumper::hungry::cheer2::cloud9::flypig:

Attachments

• music[1].gif
    music[1].gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 1

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the most F up thing you have ever said. Are you saying we're not playing him because we don't have good enough players to put around him? If you're going to give up six top picks to move up to get a quarterback he better be an Andrew luck type so he can play with whoever. Let me remind you Zeke Sam Bradford won rookie of the year on a team not half as good as this one. Get it?? Oh and I Believe they are 4 rookies starting this weekend and none of them are named goff.

You just can't control yourself, can you Coug, you know your not allowed to spew "his name" outside the regurgitation thread!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't control yourself, can you Coug, you know your not allowed to spew "his name" outside the regurgitation thread!

You little tattle tale smed.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now Goff may be the biggest bust of all time. Considering what we gave up to get him... six top picks!! and the fact that he can't even get on the field. Until he gets on the field and plays lights out he is a bust. It's not that difficult.

You couldn't POSSIBLY be this stupid, could you? So if a rookie QB doesn't come right in and play he's already a bust? Wow, just wow...Quite possibly the most idiotic statement I've EVER heard...If there's ANY position you don't rush onto the field in the NFL it's QB... As of now, we don't have to rush if Keenum can continue to play like he did against Seattle...

Second...Enough with the Bradford bullshit!!! Do you still not understand that no one cares and that he has NOTHING to do with this? Have the rules of this board not been made clear? You're making bullshit statements like "Goff is a bust" Just because you can't take that your golden boy has been a washout in the NFL. Deal with it, move on and stop bringing this crap to this board. Ok? Jeez...:L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, y'all know the rules.

Take the No. 8 talk to the Unsportsmanlike Conduct thread.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

This thread is about Case, Fisher and company or any other Rams QB who could be the starter.

Stay on track!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, y'all know the rules.

Take the No. 8 talk to the Unsportsmanlike Conduct thread.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

This thread is about Case, Fisher and company or any other Rams QB who could be the starter.

Stay on track!

Thank you Vita!!! I was trying to keep it on track...Cougar was(as usual)bringing up his boy out of nowhere as if it somehow had something to do with this convo...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I concur. All of you read Vita's post. Stick to the appropriate thread conveniently posted for you or... well, I will bring the nasty. Capeech?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't POSSIBLY be this stupid, could you? So if a rookie QB doesn't come right in and play he's already a bust? Wow, just wow...Quite possibly the most idiotic statement I've EVER heard...If there's ANY position you don't rush onto the field in the NFL it's QB... As of now, we don't have to rush if Keenum can continue to play like he did against Seattle...

Second...Enough with the Bradford bullshit!!! Do you still not understand that no one cares and that he has NOTHING to do with this? Have the rules of this board not been made clear? You're making bullshit statements like "Goff is a bust" Just because you can't take that your golden boy has been a washout in the NFL. Deal with it, move on and stop bringing this crap to this board. Ok? Jeez...:L

I'm stupid?? Give me a break. Do you really think Fisher and Snead thought they would give up 2 years of draft picks to move up to take a guy that can't beat out Case Keenum? Keenum currently has a quarterback rating of 52 worst in the NFL and they still can't play him. :LAbsolutely he's a Bust until he proves otherwise. It's funny Troy Aikman said last week that it's a joke he's not playing even if he's not ready he should be out there learning the hard way that's what Aikman did. Do you really think this was the Rams plan? I think phillys plan developing a qb seems to be working better.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now Goff may be the biggest bust of all time. Considering what we gave up to get him... six top picks!! and the fact that he can't even get on the field. Until he gets on the field and plays lights out he is a bust. It's not that difficult.

Naaahhh he's no Jamarcus. Just very inexperienced with not alot around him and with a really stupid coach.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaahhh he's no Jamarcus. Just very inexperienced with not alot around him and with a really stupid coach.

I agree. I'm not saying he can't turn it around some day but as of right now he's a bust. But remember SJ Oakland didn't give up 6 picks to get Jamarcus.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm not saying he can't turn it around some day but as of right now he's a bust. But remember SJ Oakland didn't give up 6 picks to get Jamarcus.

If he turns out to not be better than average, then yes with the picks it could be the all time worst. To think that our FO could be compared to an 187 year old Al Davis calling shots is pretty bad.

Really bad :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bust doesn't mean theses ( . ) ( . ), it means busted, smashed, no longer has value.

There is not 'until'...

Well as of now he has no value except looking good in a baseball cap.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as of now he has no value except looking good in a baseball cap.
Wrong again Coug.

He's a play away.

That role not only has value, it's extremely important to have the right guy in that spot for that very reason, being he's a play away.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he turns out to not be better than average, then yes with the picks it could be the all time worst. To think that our FO could be compared to an 187 year old Al Davis calling shots is pretty bad.

Really bad :L

And that's what I'm saying. For him not to be a bust he really needs to be special not Avg considering what we gave up.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again Coug.

He's a play away.

That role not only has value, it's extremely important to have the right guy in that spot for that very reason, being he's a play away.

We all know Mannion should be backing up Case. Not politics.. Fishertics