• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First preseason home game

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Was reading on hf boards about a lot of problems fans had with the game last night did anyone go? Gotta wonder what's up with these owners. Have all this money but really what are they doing with it

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was reading on hf boards about a lot of problems fans had with the game last night did anyone go? Gotta wonder what's up with these owners. Have all this money but really what are they doing with it

I was there. Didn't have or notice anything wrong at all. They got rid of the dancers which I knew about it advance. They have a woman hosting the timeout give aways/ events. Other than that, there wasn't really anything weird going on besides once concession stand being closed on the lower level, but there weren't that many people there so it wasn't an issue.

Also, the new projector 3d thing isn't installed yet, or they're waiting to unveil it at the actual real home-opener.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What were some of the problems people were complaining about?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What I Saw at the Rock for the Devils' First Home Preseason Game This Year - In Lou We Trust

the complaining starts on page 39 here

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread - Page 39 - HFBoards

continues onto here

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread - HFBoards

now i do get that its the first preseason game so its a work in progress but lets be real for a second here. your a billionaire you have all spring and summer to get work done on this place and upgrade/update it. you now have less then a month and you still haven't even painted area's of the arena? seems that music is still a problem with this team. i still don't understand how the sound fx's are an issue.

reading that thread which was linked seems like a lot of STH feel its been worse then when beek was here. how that is possible is beyond me and makes me wonder about the owners

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only things I saw that were a work in progress were they were in the process of hanging up the highschool jerseys. Apparently people are annoyed that they haven't switched over the food provider yet, but that's supposed to happen by opening night.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
was reading up on tg's blog last night that the devils painted their boards a light yellow color (with ad's on them still). the idea is that they would be able to add digital ad's on tv's at home during the game. like the rangers do on the glass now. strange enough the game wasn't even on tv last night BUT tg did mention it was working on the jumbo-tron last night and they put up a yellow mcdonalds ad that circled the entire ice on the boards and didn't look very good at all.

think i rather have it on the glass like the rangers lol.. guess its something that was eventually going to happen in sports.