• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First 'game of the year' next weekend? Niners vs Cowboys is on deck

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did a cowboy fan start this thread? Too funny.

Why do fans that hate Dallas the most continue to keep them at the top of NFL newsworthy?

do the haters still say it's cowboy bandwagon fans.

Eagles are also 4-0. Lets give them their just dues for God's sake

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the over on Dak picks????

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think Dallas has a chance against the 9ers.

Eh I wouldn't say that since it was a pretty close game in the playoffs last season.

I do think a key to a Dallas win is getting off to a fast start and forcing the 9ers to become pass-heavy. As much as Purdy has grown on me and I think he potentially end up being a Drew Brees type of QB it still doesn't change the fact the strength of the team is still running the ball and play action off of that and clearly the strength of the Dallas D is defending the pass.

I do think the difference is in the offenses though and the 9ers offense simply is better than Dallas' offense whereas you could argue their respective defenses are pretty close.

And clearly, the motivation factor is in Dallas' camp since they aren't going to want to lose and hear about losing the 9ers for a 3rd straight year in a row.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game to predict given Dallas' propensity to be somewhat Jeckyll and Hyde on any given week. If Dallas plays their best ball, they can beat anybody and this game will come down to mistakes and 1 or 2 difference making plays. They need to stop CMC and the running game for sure. Not an easy task. They absolutely need their red zone offense to step up and score TDs.
Totally know what to expect from the Niners and it's just a matter of them executing and what they do on defense to disrupt Dak and the offense. Hoping they have a misstep and Purdy finally falls to earth somewhat and has a mistake or two but can't count on it. Should be a helluva fun watch if both teams show up and play to their talent. I dislike the Cowboys but rooting for them in this one for obvious reasons.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury scare for Parsons in the last game, but it seems it was minor and he's OK?

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game... ton of history between these two teams and I'm here for the legacy. This game was definitely circled on the calendar for me when the schedule came out.

I'm obviously biased, but I think the 9ers offensive consistency and balance will win-out. Nothing will be easy for either team, but the weapons that the 9ers have will be too much for Dallas to game-plan against. Should be a great game either way (unless you're a Dallas fan).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game... ton of history between these two teams and I'm here for the legacy. This game was definitely circled on the calendar for me when the schedule came out.

I'm obviously biased, but I think the 9ers offensive consistency and balance will win-out. Nothing will be easy for either team, but the weapons that the 9ers have will be too much for Dallas to game-plan against. Should be a great game either way (unless you're a Dallas fan).
I hope it turn's into a great game with the lead swinging back and forth but often these on paper match ups disappoint.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be interesting to watch this fight for the right to be 2nd in the NFC this weekend. Like our man TO knows, there’s Philly and then these lesser ball clubs for the casuals.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the over on Dak picks????
LOL
he has one pick in 4 games. less than 1% (.7%)
Hurts has 3 in 4 games. (2.3%)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't Care.

Beer, Turkey Dinner, $$$ league hockey draft, Apple pie........................

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, I'm not an ass as a fan.
It's all good, I don't think there's anything wrong with someone thinking they're gonna lose but being happy when they win. There's a way to post that without being a dick.