• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Faulty Logic

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy tDucks style of play. I enjoy that they find themselves in the national spot light as of late. What I diverge from on their philosophy is how they approach each and every game "as the most important" game in front of them. Nichols State is not the same as Stanford. If you are preparing for a game against the trees as you did against the colonels you deserve to be beat. Stanford has made this their most important game of the season. tDucks did the same thing against udub to burnish their cred. If they don't get that the trees are out to throttle them every season and prepare accordingly they deserve to be beat. Congratulations Stanford. Go tDucks!

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy tDucks style of play. I enjoy that they find themselves in the national spot light as of late. What I diverge from on their philosophy is how they approach each and every game "as the most important" game in front of them. Nichols State is not the same as Stanford. If you are preparing for a game against the trees as you did against the colonels you deserve to be beat. Stanford has made this their most important game of the season. tDucks did the same thing against udub to burnish their cred. If they don't get that the trees are out to throttle them every season and prepare accordingly they deserve to be beat. Congratulations Stanford. Go tDucks!

Meh, it's just a cliche to tell the media and fans...I'm sure the players and coaches prepare their asses off for games like this. The Trees had a perfect game plan and executed it to perfection for 53 minutes. They exposed Oregon's relative weakness in the line play.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard the term "faceless opponent" used by Oregon fans. Maybe next year they could put that faceless head on a Tree so they wont forget. Just a thought.

Tennessee used the Term "Red team" all week long before the Bama game. They certainly got a lesson in who Alabama was and they wont forget the name next year. You have to respect the team you are playing appropriately enough in order to beat them and that starts by not taking any team lightly. And obviously calling a "can score 40 points" comment is taking them lightly in Stanford's minds.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, it's just a cliche to tell the media and fans...I'm sure the players and coaches prepare their asses off for games like this. The Trees had a perfect game plan and executed it to perfection for 53 minutes. They exposed Oregon's relative weakness in the line play.

Based on what I saw of tDucks line play to date, this surprised me. I should give up my season tickets and spend more time at home watching more of their up-coming opponents play to get a better perspective. espm highlights are only fun to watch when it's your team and they're gonna win.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard the term "faceless opponent" used by Oregon fans. Maybe next year they could put that faceless head on a Tree so they wont forget. Just a thought.

Tennessee used the Term "Red team" all week long before the Bama game. They certainly got a lesson in who Alabama was and they wont forget the name next year. You have to respect the team you are playing appropriately enough in order to beat them and that starts by not taking any team lightly. And obviously calling a "can score 40 points" comment is taking them lightly in Stanford's minds.

Some of the announcers on espn said they would score no less than 30

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the announcers on espn said they would score no less than 30

Yeah but what do most of the announcers know, most of them are failed football players or are journalism and communications majors with no real thoughts of their own, they get them fed from a screen or a list of key phrases before the game.