• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantrax League

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I get home this weekend I will post those picks traded in a forum post. With 2019 pick involved, don’t want to forget next year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it is time for me to start looking at this team.

Hoistthebaba

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is on a permanent rebuild. I am just glad Smitty took Dez off my hands. Thank you, sir. This is going to be the longest offseason I can remember. I am ready to get things started. Since I took over a team, I am unable to view the history of this league. How long has this league been in existence? Are you veteran players able to view past season results? Past drafts? I have played in a one year league on the ESPN website. Even though it is a one year league, I am able to the history of the league. If things on fantrax.com aren't set up for that then I guess I'll have to create my own as the years go by.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is on a permanent rebuild. I am just glad Smitty took Dez off my hands. Thank you, sir. This is going to be the longest offseason I can remember. I am ready to get things started. Since I took over a team, I am unable to view the history of this league. How long has this league been in existence? Are you veteran players able to view past season results? Past drafts? I have played in a one year league on the ESPN website. Even though it is a one year league, I am able to the history of the league. If things on fantrax.com aren't set up for that then I guess I'll have to create my own as the years go by.
Every draft pick I trade, or trade twice, is one less defense on my roster.

Hoistthebaba

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting read, Stomp. Since we haven't had the league meetings yet, here's an idea from a newbie. If there are any pay options that the league doesn't have available as it stands that people want to institute, I am sure we can all pony up a $5 bill to make it happen. I actually love the way the league is as it is now, but I am not familiar with all the other options that fantrax has available for keeper leagues.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting read, Stomp. Since we haven't had the league meetings yet, here's an idea from a newbie. If there are any pay options that the league doesn't have available as it stands that people want to institute, I am sure we can all pony up a $5 bill to make it happen. I actually love the way the league is as it is now, but I am not familiar with all the other options that fantrax has available for keeper leagues.

There are no meetings, I’m just a smart ass like your boy Fog. We just throw out options on here in this forum and kinda adopt them or nix em.

I know I can see all the league history on my page. Not sure if it’s the commish thing or everybody sees it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question.

If picks are traded, does the team that trades for example, a fifth round pick, have to cut down to 35, or can they get something for nothing?

Had some different guys mention the 35 cut down last few years. Leaning towards you cut how many you want as long as you’re at 40 on draft day. You feel you’re set with the present roster and need no rookies, so be it.

I myself will always draft some rookies. Might find the next Baby Ditka.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had some different guys mention the 35 cut down last few years. Leaning towards you cut how many you want as long as you’re at 40 on draft day. You feel you’re set with the present roster and need no rookies, so be it.

I myself will always draft some rookies. Might find the next Baby Ditka.

I'm only talking about owners who trade their draft picks. If you trade your 5th round pick, then don't cut down to 35, you don't have a 5th round pick for the owner who traded for it.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the picks were there you just got skipped if your roster limit was met???

Chief: :noidea:

Smitty:
im-watching-you.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only talking about owners who trade their draft picks. If you trade your 5th round pick, then don't cut down to 35, you don't have a 5th round pick for the owner who traded for it.

First, I will say that we’ve never had 5th get traded, if we have it was once. Looked back at a few draft results. My other league on Fantrax, there has been one 4th rd pick. Otherwise it’s usually rounds 1,2,3. Rookie drafts don’t go very deep in talent.

Second, we cut to 35 and then I trade a 6th to you for Hynoski, then what?

Third, Chief is right.

Fourth, you must be very stoned and reflecting on some deep deep shit.

Fifth, just remember, we don’t deal with 5ths.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Fog, if you trade a player to get a pick and then don’t cut enough to use said pick. You make Mayhew and Millen look smart.